PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

50 minutes ago, Realville said:

Not offended at all. Just being facetious about the spelling...relax.  I am definitely not an English Major myself. Just trying to set the record straight about your post. Your entitled to your own distorted opinion. Keep on Trucking! 

Definitely -- I appreciate the frank back and forth. Go Pirates!

8 hours ago, Tigerfan24 said:

im not drinking anything people, vidors D will shut him down, he’s not very smart at all

First of all I’m not a Pn fan. I happen to know shug very well. The last thing that needs to be said about him is that he’s not smart. In fact he’s very smart, humble, and has the best manners you will ever see in a kid. Although, Roschonsbigbro needs to quit riding his jock. Not your brothers style!

26 minutes ago, PAT said:

First of all I’m not a Pn fan. I happen to know shug very well. The last thing that needs to be said about him is that he’s not smart. In fact he’s very smart, humble, and has the best manners you will ever see in a kid. Although, Roschonsbigbro needs to quit riding his jock. Not your brothers style!

I support my brother and will always be in his corner pumping him up. Sorry that bothers you, but you gone have to get used to it as long as I'm here. Tough. Its my style. Btw if one of yall's teams would actually stop him, I wouldn't have a darn thing to talk about.

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I support my brother and will always be in his corner pumping him up. Sorry that bothers you, but you gone have to get used to it as long as I'm here. Tough. Its my style. Btw if one of yall's teams would actually stop him, I wouldn't have a darn thing to talk about.

Big difference in fully supporting him and pumping him up than thinking he is the entire team. Oh wow, I almost forgot, he is the entire team. 

14 minutes ago, PAT said:

Big difference in fully supporting him and pumping him up than thinking he is the entire team. Oh wow, I almost forgot, he is the entire team. 

I give credit to his supporting cast on the regular. Ive said multiple times that Riggs and Hughes are the best supporting WRs in 22-5a and predicted both would eclipse 10 tds. It would be impossible for him to be the entire team because he plays no defense, doesnt block, somebody has to get open and catch those balls, and there are running backs on this team as well ya know, even if they aren't used as much. No not the entire team but he is the quarterback and offenses run through qbs. The only person who said he was the entire team is being quoted above this paragraph.

After all it was Preston Riggs who also threw 2 tds and burnt Memorials corners for 2 tds as well

7 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I give credit to his supporting cast on the regular. Ive said multiple times that Riggs and Hughes are the best supporting WRs in 22-5a and predicted both would eclipse 10 tds. It would be impossible for him to be the entire team because he plays no defense, doesnt block, somebody has to get open and catch those balls, and there are running backs on this team as well ya know, even if they aren't used as much. No not the entire team but he is the quarterback and offenses run through qbs. The only person who said he was the entire team is being quoted above this paragraph.

After all it was Preston Riggs who also threw 2 tds and burnt Memorials corners for 2 tds as well

Exactly, well said, my exact thoughts. I believe someone said that the PAM defense would shut Riggs Down, how did that work out for you?

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Well if the past is any indication they are 5-0 including a victory ove the best rb by a long shot in our district 

There was a good article in the paper yesterday  It was stated by the HC that the DC was the best in Texas and the best he has ever worked with and he states has worked with a bunch

'For what it is worth? 

Anyone have the stats of rushing yards given up per game/so far his season?

10 minutes ago, Whoa said:

There was a good article in the paper yesterday  It was stated by the HC that the DC was the best in Texas and the best he has ever worked with and he states has worked with a bunch

'For what it is worth? 

PN-G has given up an average of 249.60 yards rushing per game.

10 minutes ago, Whoa said:

'For what it is worth? 

That same article was written because of my media post earlier... Truth is more than likely that comment was over the defense post. The only true voice of SETX is this site. One would hate to think what a Cornell Thompson team would do if they had the so called best defensive coordinator in the state.

12 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yes you have talked about other players and quite often I may add. You speak truth and that is sometimes hard to hear......

6 hours ago, mistro said:

Can the PNG Defense stop the RUN and can they last 4 Quarters ?  Giving up 250 per game 

we gave up 300 yards rushing last week and 200 yards passing ,  and yes we lasted 4 qts and won so what is your point, may have been the dumbest observation / question yet. The PNG Defense just needs to make three or four stops the offense will do the rest!!

4 hours ago, Whoa said:

'For what it is worth? 

I saw the interview and about choked on my drink lol. I ok with him complimenting his coaching staff but damn does he really believe the words coming out of his mouth lol. No pun intended im sure the fella takes his job serious and works his tail off but all I can say is wow.

22 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I saw the interview and about choked on my drink lol. I ok with him complimenting his coaching staff but damn does he really believe the words coming out of his mouth lol. No pun intended im sure the fella takes his job serious and works his tail off but all I can say is wow.

Me too.  Facts are what they are. 

Faircloth does QBs great - as good as most  BUT defense not so much. 

Maybe expectations too high considering Burnetts reputation as a really good D coach.

500 yards a game is what it is.

22 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Me too.  Facts are what they are. 

Faircloth does QBs great - as good as most  BUT defense not so much. 

Maybe expectations too high considering Burnetts reputation as a really good D coach.

500 yards a game is what it is.

Whoa, why do you care how many yards PN-G gives up, I would think you'd want them to give up a bunch! Aren't you a Nederland guy?

its a false sense of doing something, PNGs opponents think they are doing something by having success moving the ball and getting a lot of yardage in stats sheet, then they look up at the scoreboard and realize they lost. I don't care how many yards they give up, well yes I actually do, just weather the storm make a few stops and let Shug and company do what they do Light up that scoreboard baby!!!! 

16 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Whoa, why do you care how many yards PN-G gives up, I would think you'd want them to give up a bunch! Aren't you a Nederland guy?

Just agreeing with the post about the article in the paper where Faircloth states the DC is the best he has worked with - and he has 'worked with a bunch" comment.  While giving up lots of yardage.

And yes, I am all in with Barrows but  do enjoy PNG, WOS, Ned, BC and Vandergrift  High School sports. 

I don't care about how many yards PNG gives up.

I am not any particular School Districts guy but do enjoy HS football, golf and baseball

OK Whoa, but just looking at some of these posts, some of many, particularly the parts in bold, it sure seems your a Nederland guy, or maybe just portray yourself to be occasionally!!! 

1.  Baseball

Whoa posted a topic in High School Baseball 2018

Is it true Kyle Green and Jay Stone to Nederland as asst coaches. What a catch for us

22-5a after week 5

Whoa replied to ROSCHONSBIGBRO's topic in High School Football 2017

PNG should kill us they are extremely talented and pretty.  This should be their best group since??? last year with Morse and the year before that and the year before that and the year before, etc... All we do is out coach them and win at the end

2.  Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

Whoa replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football 2017

Been like that for PNG since 1974  when Kyle Aggilard pushed down our db to catch a game winning pass that put them in the playoffs - our program went down and they started that 5/6 year run.  They really do look pretty but look at all the personal fouls that GET called against them  and the ones that don't.   Must be the purple sun glasses

1.  Png WR Keynel McZeal verbally commits to…….

Whoa replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football 2017

I am told he did great as a DE at the LSU camp  think about put on 40 pounds make him 260/270 still fast.   But Fairyclothe will probably keep him as a wide out to help his passing agenda  hopefully Larry can pull an athlete out to continue his winning games agenda  7 straight?????????? 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm still trying to get a special teams or secondary coach position. Anybody know a "friend" to get me in? Lol

You know I've been looking. By Bfs comments about the best D.C. In the state, we might need to make the design on the secondary and special teams coach ourselves.... I do like the fact he has worked with many.... LOL... Got the job at 31... Take out college, say he was done at 23ish... I think you get my point!!! I'll give props to whoever found the extra point kicker out of nowhere.... We haven't missed one since he came on board...... I'm going to put a post on farmersonly.com for a few coaching positions and see what we come up with...

It reads like this...

Opportunity of a lifetime. Here's your chance to coach with the best D.C. In the state of Texas... And I have seen many!!! Decent pay, great facility's,good kids, great fan base... ( however they are not idiots)... Requirements for the job... Know how to teach a kid to turn hips and identify what a football looks like. Also know your kicker can put it in the end zone every time if needed.   Please respond in a timely fashion.... Thanks....

What you think!!!