PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

5 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Liberty Hill offense they started running early 2000's. If I remember correctly we (Central) ran this variation 2006-2008'ish before Lambert ran Stowers out.

I like the balance we are starting to show under Coach Nelson in the spread but if it was to ever show up again, I wouldn't be objected to that offense.

53 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Liberty Hill offense they started running early 2000's. If I remember correctly we (Central) ran this variation 2006-2008'ish before Lambert ran Stowers out.

In 2006, ran single back and shotgun with Brandon Williams with Derrick Hall at WR.

2007, ran shotgun with Spikes as QB and Hall at RB.

2008, we started the year with a variation of the wing T.  About time district came around, went straight wishbone. RB's Keith O'Neal, Nigal Daw, and Charlie Thomas, Mike Richards @ QB...

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:
1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

I like the balance we are starting to show under Coach Nelson in the spread but if it was to ever show up again, I wouldn't be objected to that offense.

In 2006, ran single back and shotgun with Brandon Williams with Derrick Hall at WR.

2008, we started the year with a variation of the wing T.  About time district came around, went straight wishbone. RB's Keith O'Neal, Nigal Daw, and Charlie Thomas, Mike Richards @ QB...

So effectively yesterday Central took over this thread to talk about past offenses.Might as well change the name of the thread to "Ish Central used to do" lol

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

So effectively yesterday Central took over this thread to talk about past offenses.Might as well change the name of the thread to "Ish Central used to do" lol

Lmbo, I admire the enthusiasm from the Central faithful, but they are beginning to mimic the Crosby posters in past years (thread bandits) :) 

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Soulja either you have a hell of a memory or you have our school history book over there :)

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo, I admire the enthusiasm from the Central faithful, but they are beginning to mimic the Crosby posters in past years (thread bandits) :) 

Were not even close to the "Mecca".  Lumberton fans don't want to chop it up too much this week but I know the Indian faithful are always looking for a conversation dealing with their Indians.  Next week, it will be 3 Central posters (Soulja, myself and the new guy, JagMarine) typing against about 20 Indian posters. 

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Were not even close to the "Mecca".  Lumberton fans don't want to chop it up too much this week but I know the Indian faithful are always looking for a conversation dealing with their Indians.  Next week, it will be 3 Central posters (Soulja, myself and the new guy, JagMarine) typing against about 20 Indian posters. 

Lol, yep, any threads with Ned or PNG, everyone else is outnumbered.  Rob (King of South Vidor) used to make the Vidor threads interesting, but he's become a stranger.  

4 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

It would benefit Central to have a PNG win more I believe 

Not in my opinion.  The Pirates are sitting at 3-1 with PN-G, Livingston, Lee and Memorial left.  If they go 6-2, which would mean a win either over PN-G or Memorial, along with the 2 L schools, and the odds is that we are not in a 3 way tie with the Pirates, Bulldogs and us.  If a 3 way tie happens at 5-3, we will be the odd team out.  I'm not worried about a tie with just us and Nederland because we own the head to head.  I put on another thread that it is possible for there to be a 5 way tie at 6-2, doubt it's going to happen though. 

Ok Big Bro, I'm done hijacking your thread...see you Friday night about 10 pm... 

7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Not in my opinion.  The Pirates are sitting at 3-1 with PN-G, Livingston, Lee and Memorial left.  If they go 6-2, which would mean a win either over PN-G or Memorial, along with the 2 L schools, and the odds is that we are not in a 3 way tie with the Pirates, Bulldogs and us.  If a 3 way tie happens at 5-3, we will be the odd team out.  I'm not worried about a tie with just us and Nederland because we own the head to head.  I put on another thread that it is possible for there to be a 5 way tie at 6-2, doubt it's going to happen though. 

Ok Big Bro, I'm done hijacking your thread...see you Friday night about 10 pm... 

wouldve liked this but im out of likes. whats with that? lol I was talking about this with my dad earlier. I of course think we win out but it gets confusing for the 3 and 4 spot from there.

On October 16, 2017 at 3:10 PM, NDNation said:

He's a character. He loses it on the sidelines.

But, hes one of the only coaches I've seen cross a field for an injured player. I can see why the kids love him.

Quite a few years back, it was common for head coaches to check on injured players.  Now that you mentioned this, I realize you don't see this much anymore.  Is it not cool?  Don't they care?  I'm not sure why they don't go out.  Even if the trainers can handle it, you'd think they'd be concerned for the kids well being.  Cest la vie, and kudos to Coach Matthews.

5 hours ago, Realville said:

Awesome Post! You even spelled all the words correctly! You must work for MSNBC. I like the way you took the Quirante comment totally out context. I simply made a statement that he’s the last one left and is a good athlete. As opposed to y’all making Riggs out to be Jerry Rice.  Wish we were more balanced on offense but this is the offense Matthews wants to run. By the way I don’t think Matthews thinks his players are stupid. Did you know that Navy runs this same offense. I promise you that you don’t get into the Naval Academy being stupid. There 5-1 with that 1950’s offense. I doubt Navy’s coach thinks that his players are stupid. We are well aware that we are the underdog. But the kids play for the Love of the game and they will leave it all on the field this Friday. Have a nice day Mr. All Knowing!

85F3F58D-AECA-459B-A788-A4DA261BB5F0.jpeg

Navy throws the ball a lot 

51 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

lol I had to reread this but you actually have PNG only scoring 6. Is my brother hurt or something? You know something that I don't know? Whats your thinking on this one, if ya don't mind?

51 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

lol I had to reread this but you actually have PNG only scoring 6. Is my brother hurt or something? You know something that I don't know? Whats your thinking on this one, if ya don't mi

matthews is a great coach and he’s gonna have a great game plan. Johnson in my opinion is not a very good quarterback and leader according to my sources

28 minutes ago, Indians93 said:

Navy throws the ball a lot 

Navy averages  7 to 8 passes a game boy that’s a lot of passing! Like I said they RUN the same type of offense WE RUN! We’ll make about 4 or 5 passing attempts a game our self. You obviously have Navy confused with some other offense. May want to do a little research.