The 22-5a what if scenarios

pakronos

With everyone positioning themselves for playoff seeds... I see a potential log jam. I feel as though PAM might be the safest with at worst losing two games, but seeing them dropping one. Png still have PAM, Nederland and Vidor. Nederland has gotten through the toughest part imo and only have png left. Vidor still has pam and png and already lost to Nederland... what if central runs the table only losing to png??? That would make things interesting lol

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

With everyone positioning themselves for playoff seeds... I see a potential log jam. I feel as though PAM might be the safest with at worst losing two games, but seeing them dropping one. Png still have PAM, Nederland and Vidor. Nederland has gotten through the toughest part imo and only have png left. Vidor still has pam and png and already lost to Nederland... what if central runs the table only losing to png??? That would make things interesting lol

I've been bamboozled enough by central. It won't happen again

I'm not sure if it's the crazy schedule, but I know the games I have seen do not look good. PAM has the potential as well as PNG to get better. But as a whole, the district looks relatively weak IMO. Hopefully everyone is clicking by the playoffs. I think any given night any given team can win. I would still think PAM wins the district. PNG and Nederland look to be playoff locks. The last spot will be a battle. Should be an interesting first round....

P

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I'm not sure if it's the crazy schedule, but I know the games I have seen do not look good. PAM has the potential as well as PNG to get better. But as a whole, the district looks relatively weak IMO. Hopefully everyone is clicking by the playoffs. I think any given night any given team can win. I would still think PAM wins the district. PNG and Nederland look to be playoff locks. The last spot will be a battle. Should be an interesting first round....

I think Vidor takes the last spot. We'll see though. 

18 minutes ago, AshlyVYPE said:

From what I’ve seen 22-5A actually looks tougher than it has in a while. PNG, PAM, Nederland, Vidor and Lumberton look the best so far. Central has potential.

See I disagree in that I think that last year's Memorial team would beat this year's team. I also feel the same way about Vidor from last year to this year. Central is Central. Lumberton is Lumberton. Nederland to me made the most Improvement. PNG has a better offense with possibly a slightly worse defense.