Buna 27 Hamshire-Fannett 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

27 minutes ago, Crawford72 said:

Offense didn't work either. 3 turnovers and 2 3 and out possessions. Give the ball to 24 more than 10 times and that will help. Offense turned the ball over twice inside the 20. They need to score points there.

So your rb who has 448 yards 4 tds in 2 games gets the ball only 10 times ? That makes no since they (coahes) just threw in the towel . Like i said before what do you do if they stack the line for white , can we throw the ball ? 

9 hours ago, Everythingfootball#62 said:

So your rb who has 448 yards 4 tds in 2 games gets the ball only 10 times ? That makes no since they (coahes) just threw in the towel . Like i said before what do you do if they stack the line for white , can we throw the ball ? 

HF must've followed the Dallas Cowboy philosophy from the Denver game last week. 

Buna just gave HF a good old fashion butt whipping; HF's Offensive and Defensive lines got man handled. The Horns just played flat the whole game and when we did something good we would turn around and shoot ourselves in the foot. Heck even the HF fan base was not up for the game like they were for Lumberton & EC. Maybe the Horns are little overrated and Buna was underrated? I would like to think the Horns were just tired and weren't used to being back in school; especially after the emotional high they just came off of from beating EC. That is what you get with a young team; I think HF has like 6-7 Soph & 1 Fresh starting on offense and defense. Good luck to both squads this week.