Sad. Trump lying again

westend1

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Obamacare is VERY popular. Still around and has not been repealed or replaced. Town hall meeting where protesters chant that they want their Obamacare...errrrr Affordable Health Care...errr ACA... ObamaCare! Hell, which one is it? Diidn't realize we had so many health care plans to promote.

Obamacare is not popular with folks like myself that had their insurance go up and with less coverage, and there are a lot of us.

I couldn't make a town hall meeting because I was working, so you would expect the subsidized freeloaders that could show up to be chanting for obamacare.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Obamacare is not popular with folks like myself that had their insurance go up and with less coverage, and there are a lot of us.

I couldn't make a town hall meeting because I was working, so you would expect the subsidized freeloaders that could show up to be chanting for obamacare.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

So George Bush got Bin Laden. Is that what you are saying?

No, Bush had his opportunities and missed. Obama did the job.

23 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yep, it may have come out with new stuff within  last six months. But I bet it was developed during Obama's administration. 

Trump and his followers try so hard to minimize Obama's legacy. It ain't happening.

51 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

No, Bush had his opportunities and missed. Obama did the job.

In that case, Trump gets full credit for our upgraded military despite the attempts to apply Liberal logic.

Obama's legacy is not something he or anyone should talk about without hanging their head in shame. Taps would almost be the appropriate background music anytime his legacy is the topic of focus, except Taps should only be played when showing respect.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Dove, what was it exactly that Obama did that Bush failed to do?  Also, did not Mr. Clinton also miss opportunities?

Bush didn't get Bin Laden. In fact, I remember when Bin Laden was killed, the Right didn't make too much hoopla about it. Almost like it was no big deal. In fact, I still remember when Obama won the first time, many of the local  conservative white people were like zombies all day at my job. So yeah, lets keep trying to minimize his legacy. And yes, Clinton did miss his opportunity. But the point is that Obama could have missed his opportunity but he didn't.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

In that case, Trump gets full credit for our upgraded military despite the attempts to apply Liberal logic.

Obama's legacy is not something he or anyone should talk about without hanging their head in shame. Taps would almost be the appropriate background music anytime his legacy is the topic of focus, except Taps should only be played when showing respect.

What's Trump legacy in his first 6 months? What's Obama's legacy his first six months?

44 minutes ago, stevenash said:

As for Trumps legacy, 6 months out of 4 years is not enough time for comparisons.  However, if you insist on a legacy, I would suggest it is rolling back hundreds of economy stifling regulations and the markets have recognized this in appraising the value(s) of businesses.

Here is some proof....

This is the hidden content, please

59 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Ha!  Most of us lie and try to get a bigger handicap. It's called sandbagging.  If you go the other way, you are dumb.

I simply play. I'm known as a hacker. My handicap is my swing. 84 is my best score at Bayou Din. I am anything but dumb, thank you.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I simply play. I'm known as a hacker. My handicap is my swing. 84 is my best score at Bayou Din. I am anything but dumb, thank you.

Do you lie to your friends and say you average 75?    No.   Then you are a better man than trump..     BTW  How did you get that I somehow called you dumb out of this?  I said it would be dumb to lie about your handicap     You said that doesn't apply to you.  What is your deal?    Chip on the shoulder is weighing you down.

53 minutes ago, stevenash said:

DId you know that CNN and MSNBC found out that Trump said he ate a hamburger when, in reality, it was a cheeseburger?  He must be mentally ill and unfit for office.

I didn't see that on CNN   I did see where he said he was the best president since Lincoln.   He says he has upgraded the nuclear arsenal.  He says he had the biggest(bigly) inaugural gathering ever.   He did say he would repeal Obamacare on day one.  Ha did say he would put Hillary in jail.  He did say Mexico would pay for a wall.  Why make stuff up when there is real stuff to talk about?   Sad

"There is not one smidgen of corruption at the IRS.    I found out about it just like the rest of you, on television.  This is the most transparent administration in U.S. History.  I will build a 21st Century VA."  - no need to repeat all of the Healthcare promises which were overt and intentional misrepresentations.

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

"There is not one smidgen of corruption at the IRS.    I found out about it just like the rest of you, on television.  This is the most transparent administration in U.S. History.  I will build a 21st Century VA."  - no need to repeat all of the Healthcare promises which were overt and intentional misrepresentations.

I know nothing about selling arms to Iran and providing funds to the contras.  How far back should we go when discussing trump? Sadly, I am not even sure you know what I am talking about 

27 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I didn't see that on CNN   I did see where he said he was the best president since Lincoln.   He says he has upgraded the nuclear arsenal.  He says he had the biggest(bigly) inaugural gathering ever.   He did say he would repeal Obamacare on day one.  Ha did say he would put Hillary in jail.  He did say Mexico would pay for a wall.  Why make stuff up when there is real stuff to talk about?   Sad

I'm right there with you on some of these. I'm pissed that he hasn't persuaded Congress to repeal Obamacare. I'm even more pissed about him pushing replacement of Obamacare. I'm also pissed he hasn't called for a special prosecutor for Hillary. But I'm so overjoyed that Hillary is not occupying the White House. That would be a disaster. Trump has done some very good things, and has appointed some very good people. But the best thing he has done is to be non-PC, which allows the Liberals to show their true hateful colors. The fake outrage is so very comical, and it clearly illustrates the bias in the media. Obama did/said many of the same things, and worse, but was given a pass on everything. The MSM would holler for days if Trump said he ate a hamburger and it turned out to be a cheeseburger. (Thank you Nash for that one...I had to steal it.)

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm right there with you on some of these. I'm pissed that he hasn't persuaded Congress to repeal Obamacare. I'm even more pissed about him pushing replacement of Obamacare. I'm also pissed he hasn't called for a special prosecutor for Hillary. But I'm so overjoyed that Hillary is not occupying the White House. That would be a disaster. Trump has done some very good things, and has appointed some very good people. But the best thing he has done is to be non-PC, which allows the Liberals to show their true hateful colors. The fake outrage is so very comical, and it clearly illustrates the bias in the media. Obama did/said many of the same things, and worse, but was given a pass on everything. The MSM would holler for days if Trump said he ate a hamburger and it turned out to be a cheeseburger. (Thank you Nash for that one...I had to steal it.)

Good post!  I don't care what trump does. He lies, but who hasn't?   I hope he does half of what he says.   

45 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Do you lie to your friends and say you average 75?    No.   Then you are a better man than trump..     BTW  How did you get that I somehow called you dumb out of this?  I said it would be dumb to lie about your handicap     You said that doesn't apply to you.  What is your deal?    Chip on the shoulder is weighing you down.

So used to name calling it is hard to differentiate. I have no chip.

On 8/9/2017 at 5:59 PM, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Even sadder.  He boasts of a golf handicap of 3, but anyone who plays with him says he shoots around 80.  Why lie about that?  and he takes 4 ft gimmees.  Waiting for the 6 people who post on this site to respond

Even fake news can see the fake news in this. Just in, ground breaking journalism here golfers pencil whip the score card, fishermans hands get farther apart every time they tell the fish story and the media is biased toward liberals, progressives, and the PLO.