Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandwagon Ranger

C E King is Open?

19 posts in this topic

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Per Vype Twitter:

Big HTown Job Openings - Tomball, Tomball Memorial, College Park, CE King, Stafford, Madison, new Klein and Cy-Fair Schools

Y'all need to open up every job in Baytown or at least GCM and Lee who have been pretty awful under the new coaching staffs. Calvin Hill will save the coach in Sterling and keep them mediocre by himself though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y'all need to open up every job in Baytown or at least GCM and Lee who have been pretty awful under the new coaching staffs. Calvin Hill will save the coach in Sterling and keep them mediocre by himself though.

It's not the X's and O's. It's the Larry's and Joe's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

It's not the X's and O's. It's the Larry's and Joe's. 

In one of the schools cases its a little bit of both the X's and O's as much as it is Larrys and Joes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2017 at 2:27 PM, Who-Knows? said:

Where did  Price go??

He was forced out, opted to "retire" to be let down easy. From what I'm hearing, he was a dead man walking once they hired their new superintendent last year. Several of his staff got out before this season before the hammer dropped. Hearing someone from Crosby may be tapped to fill the opening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Where did the superintendent come from, where has he been? These are usually good indicators as to where the next head coach will com from.

He worked at Crosby for a stint before getting his first Super job, so that makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2017 at 1:23 AM, HookEm88 said:

He was forced out, opted to "retire" to be let down easy. From what I'm hearing, he was a dead man walking once they hired their new superintendent last year. Several of his staff got out before this season before the hammer dropped. Hearing someone from Crosby may be tapped to fill the opening. 

Price chose to retire he wasn't forced out.  No one from crosby was even considered Derek Fitzhenry got the position he will put them back on the map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He retired after seeing the writing on the wall.....  

 

FItzhenry.....do your research .  Longview Pine Tree.... What happened there?????

when you get your results from your search. Please reveal what you find out!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, oldman said:

He retired after seeing the writing on the wall.....  

 

FItzhenry.....do your research .  Longview Pine Tree.... What happened there?????

when you get your results from your search. Please reveal what you find out!!!!!

I was in East Texas when all that went down. Not good. Not good at all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2017 at 2:52 PM, Uncle Pig said:

I was in East Texas when all that went down. Not good. Not good at all 

I just read a little about the situations at Pinetree and they are criminal. He changed the hand book, so what? 

 He had to keep a kid out of the locker room by force who was not suppose to be in there, and? 

 At least that is the way I read it, if you know more, please elaborate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0