Carthage v/s Silsbee

TigerNut

If we can get a int or 2 and force fumble we will be in good shape. We have to limit penalties and take care of the ball ourselves. I hope Jones has one of his best games as a Tiger because we will need it. He and Tyler both will be the ones to help carry us to the next round. Good Luck Tigers and play like there is no tomorrow. You can do it!!! We haven't beat them since 1998. Let's go 4 or more rounds this year Tigers!!! 

47 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is he coming back next week?

We hope so. We had freshman #36 Andy Lara filling in for Draper last night... remember that name. He's going to be a monster up the middle in the future.  

Draper's mom posted that he might be available for next week, but I honestly don't see how. I'd be in my recliner with my toe in the air and ice on it.  He's tough, though... I wouldn't be surprised if he's back against Bay City. 

59 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We hope so. We had freshman #36 Andy Lara filling in for Draper last night... remember that name. He's going to be a monster up the middle in the future.  

Draper's mom posted that he might be available for next week, but I honestly don't see how. I'd be in my recliner with my toe in the air and ice on it.  He's tough, though... I wouldn't be surprised if he's back against Bay City. 

If there is bone breakage, then he definitely won't play this week, probably out for the playoffs, which is tough for a great Senior.  

But it's the playoffs.  keep playing, you never know what could happen...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If there is bone breakage, then he definitely won't play this week, probably out for the playoffs, which is tough for a great Senior.  

But it's the playoffs.  keep playing, you never know what could happen...

That's what I thought, too. But Dubois said otherwise. 

This is the hidden content, please

If it's just a toe and you can take the pain, then..... I guess you go. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's what I thought, too. But Dubois said otherwise. 

This is the hidden content, please

If it's just a toe and you can take the pain, then..... I guess you go. 

You have to plant on that toe...  And big man always does this side step accelerate thing when he hits the hole...  you put force on that plant foot.  Of he plays, he'll be in a LOT of pain...