Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

No we would get BH

You're right, I stand corrected. I was playing out won / loss scenarios in their district. We have to win one more game to get in; really wanted another shot at BH. Don't really care to get into a discussion with the Crosby fans but it's bound to happen.

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

I think vidor will beat Pam,just watch and see there tough and will run it down your throats all night,i don't think Pam will stop that off,it don't matter how good your off is if there on the side lines all night vidor controls the clock so i really do believe vidor will win,and it's at the boneyard they will be more fired up at home.

Believe me I watched it a couple weeks ago, tackling the vidor backs is a three step process, hit,wrap and then drive them down. I hope they take down PAM personally. Won't make that one point loss in OT seem so bad lol

16 hours ago, NDNation said:

Had me scared there for a minute. Glad that one is in the books. 

Good game Vidor! 

I hate seeing RJ running late in the game, and all starters in. I guess it's because we're facing PAM next week and will need all hands on deck for all 4 quarters. 

Good luck the rest of the way Pirates! I will be rooting for yall!

the game is 48 minutes, that is what we will have to play next week. If you gonna beat a team you cant show sympathy, trust me if they were up they would punish us. He is a playmaker and put everything on his shoulders, they should thank us for not scoring on them again, lord knows we had their defense tired towards the end. It was good to see that the coach let him run and run and run. He is exciting to watch.

49 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah yeah i know we say it every year but the dogs are in trouble this game won't even be close,the only thing dogs can pray for is for shug to get hurt,this team crushes the dogs and that trophy comes where it belongs,get back to me if we loose and i will man up but its not going to happen this year brother,and whats going to happen when we win is knock dogs out of playoffs that will be the game that decides it,watch and cry a river,lol.

ive been saying this the past 6 years with the exception of 2012. Some of those games we should have won but somehow went the other way. I like our chances this year even though we are young, I think we will out athlete them this year, as for coaching we will see. Now it is time to concentrate on PAM should be a whale of a game!!!!

8 hours ago, biaplayer said:

ive been saying this the past 6 years with the exception of 2012. Some of those games we should have won but somehow went the other way. I like our chances this year even though we are young, I think we will out athlete them this year, as for coaching we will see. Now it is time to concentrate on PAM should be a whale of a game!!!!

So true i'm with you on that i had said it for the past six years also,but my only reason for speaking out a w is the Qb we have not to take anything away from adam morris because he was great in his own way but this shug is a beast and hes 15,he can take over a game,it seems after half like when we played L train in the 4q he just opened door and closed it,and against vidor he came out in second half and just put it to them,like as the game goes on he just gets stronger its like a fire starts burning in side of him and im pleased with him being able to take pressure it don't bother this kid,some nederland fan said that hes going to choke when they play us,but i dont think so,hes not worried but any thing but scoring and winning,we have a special one in Rj and we have him for two more years thats hard to believe,i know this got way to long so i will say this then i'm out,lol,i think vidor was i tougher game for us i think we beat Pam,if we tackle well and they send 22 on there qb it will be all over i think,because it takes away the deep ball,you know play a good def game like you know we can,because i can promise you this they won't stop shug,but we can't turn it over they score quick on your turn overs,i know theres peole that think there going to kill us but no way they only put up 27 on train,thats low for them,anyways png wins this game too,i can't wait i'm about to get hit from Pat fans lol.

class-99 Indians , that was good , but I'm sorry my brother lol , PAM and Vidor are two different animals , deep down you know that , you know we have deep threats that's going to give those little corners fit , you know  we have an electrifying RB of our own , who just ran for 200 Fri. night , you know we have speed on top of speed on D that you guys have not seen yet , Now don't get me wrong Roschon is a beast , hell he's better than PAM's QB , I'll give him that , and hes going to get yards im not naive to that either , but we have studs on D bro , we WILL hit him , you know that too , I'm more worried about the running back , quick little dude , and your right about one thing , pressure the QB , he's horrible when he's getting pressured the whole game , but shhhhhh..,I'm sure Faircloth knows that lol , but can your defense keep up if it turns into a Friday night track meet like it was for NED ?, we'll see , I just hope for a good game in the end tbh , the  whole city been waiting on this one , just like the NED game , so if PNG can pull this one out , especially with what PAM's gonna dish out , then you deserve it , but in all I expect the game to be close for a while and then i honestly think the Titans will pull away down the stretch , if I was a betting man I would put a hefty stash on the line lol , I'm pretty confident because I've seen both teams play in person , either way it's a game between two TOP 5A teams in the state , and I think it'll be standing room capacity , I'm in full Titan P.A mode ✔

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

class-99 Indians , that was good , but I'm sorry my brother lol , PAM and Vidor are two different animals , deep down you know that , you know we have deep threats that's going to give those little corners fit , you know  we have an electrifying RB of our own , who just ran for 200 Fri. night , you know we have speed on top of speed on D that you guys have not seen yet , Now don't get me wrong Roschon is a beast , hell he's better than PAM's QB , I'll give him that , and hes going to get yards im not naive to that either , but we have studs on D bro , we WILL hit him , you know that too , I'm more worried about the running back , quick little dude , and your right about one thing , pressure the QB , he's horrible when he's getting pressured the whole game , but shhhhhh..,I'm sure Faircloth knows that lol , but can your defense keep up if it turns into a Friday night track meet like it was for NED ?, we'll see , I just hope for a good game in the end tbh , the  whole city been waiting on this one , just like the NED game , so if PNG can pull this one out , especially with what PAM's gonna dish out , then you deserve it , but in all I expect the game to be close for a while and then i honestly think the Titans will pull away down the stretch , if I was a betting man I would put a hefty stash on the line lol , I'm pretty confident because I've seen both teams play in person , either way it's a game between two TOP 5A teams in the state , and I think it'll be standing room capacity , I'm in full Titan P.A mode ✔

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

I have been comparing them all season and to me it ain't even close.  Even with all the weapons (not to say we don't have weapons)  at his disposal and his ragin Cajun scholarship, he isn't better. Now I do have bias but the stats and eye test say Roschon is better, I mean he leads disctrict in nearly every passing category. The crazy thing is somebody said to me a while ago that he would be Jv at Memorial, albeit because of his age. Unless  they can't recognize talent, that is asinine. He would be clearly the best QB on that team as well. That would've been one scary team. Just getting that off my chest lol. Thats the kid, and i got to hold it down for mines lol

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I have been comparing them all season and to me it ain't even close.  Even with all the weapons (not to say we don't have weapons)  at his disposal and his ragin Cajun scholarship, he isn't better. Now I do have bias but the stats and eye test say Roschon is better, I mean he leads disctrict in nearly every passing category. The crazy thing is somebody said to me a while ago that he would be Jv at Memorial, albeit because of his age. Unless  they can't recognize talent, that is asinine. He would be clearly the best QB on that team as well. That would've been one scary team. Just getting that off my chest lol. Thats the kid, and i got to hold it down for mines lol

He wouldn't be on varsity because he isn't the coaches son. That would be the only reason.

Wow!  Just watched the onside kick from before halftime and I wish I could figure out how to save it and share it... Perfectly executed onside kick, we didn't touch their guy, they hit us in the back, we recover the ball... Ref gives them the ball and marks off 15 yards against us... oh, and the flag comes in about 3-5seconds late.... PNG dominated the second half and won the game , but can anyone deny that this little bonus for them was a complete momentum shift in the game

On 10/8/2016 at 10:12 PM, prepballfan said:

Yes they were out of their place ahead of the kick. It happened right infront of us. It was definately not a bad call. I will review the tape tomorrow and give you my honest opinion. You have my word. It appeared it was an early move. Ill let you know after my tape watching session......

Have you had a chance t review the tape and what's your honest opinion? I have and it was not an offside call, it was illegal block in the back and you can see it and watch the official thow the flag. Only thing is that it was an PNG player that hit the Vidor player in the back and when he fell to the ground it knocked him into an PNG player. That's when you see the ref throw the flag 12 yards down the field. I'm not trying to say that cost us the game, just talking about that play. 

On 10/8/2016 at 11:11 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Born in Port Arthur but been in PN-G since middle schoolor maybe a lil earlier, i left in 09 so idk. So in a way yes but technically no

He has skills. Am I hearing correct that Mczeil is going to ATM? If so, I'd like to see RJ follow him there! 

This might be talked about in another threaf, but png fans...you do know we run the same style offense?? You do know we have a qb that's on par if not better than your little typical dual threat qb that's faster than him to simulate in practice?? I like how png THINK the soph is gonna wreck shop lol...time for some brake repair coutersey of PAM  defense lol

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

This might be talked about in another threaf, but png fans...you do know we run the same style offense?? You do know we have a qb that's on par if not better than your little typical dual threat qb that's faster than him to simulate in practice?? I like how png THINK the soph is gonna wreck shop lol...time for some brake repair coutersey of PAM  defense lol

Lmao this guy here. Winner of the 2016 playa haters ball

PAM needs to stop worrying about MC schools, and get an idea of how to handle Manvel or Temple when the time comes. Some other 5A down from 6A teams wait in the wings in Region 3 with similar talent and better coaching than PAM.

As I predicted before the season, PAM wins this district with ease

• Bigdog locked this topic