Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

This might be talked about in another threaf, but png fans...you do know we run the same style offense?? You do know we have a qb that's on par if not better than your little typical dual threat qb that's faster than him to simulate in practice?? I like how png THINK the soph is gonna wreck shop lol...time for some brake repair coutersey of PAM  defense lol

Did you just say that your QB is on par or better than Roschon? Are you talking about your starting QB? I can't believe you fixed your mouth to say those words! I know you don't believe that. 

6 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Did you just say that your QB is on par or better than Roschon? Are you talking about your starting QB? I can't believe you fixed your mouth to say those words! I know you don't believe that. 

He means their backup is, which makes little sense still. Hating to hate. He hate on everything he disagrees with if you noticed from his posts. Even with his own team. 

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

PAM needs to stop worrying about MC schools, and get an idea of how to handle Manvel or Temple when the time comes. Some other 5A down from 6A teams wait in the wings in Region 3 with similar talent and better coaching than PAM.

As I predicted before the season, PAM wins this district with ease

Yall acting like Manvel is big and scary...we played them before in physical game that saw us getting freak injuries during the game. Another thing. We saw teams like that since day 1 of PAM season. That's why this district is getting shredded by PAM. They doing what they suppose to do. One game at a time. Like nederland was PERSONAL, png is PERSONAL. strap up butter cups...aka purple dancing fairies.

33 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Yall acting like Manvel is big and scary...we played them before in physical game that saw us getting freak injuries during the game. Another thing. We saw teams like that since day 1 of PAM season. That's why this district is getting shredded by PAM. They doing what they suppose to do. One game at a time. Like nederland was PERSONAL, png is PERSONAL. strap up butter cups...aka purple dancing fairies.

I don't associate with PNG or Nederland

Just a fan of HS football. The only region 3 team that's ever "handled" Manvel are the KAty Tigers. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

I don't associate with PNG or Nederland

Just a fan of HS football. The only region 3 team that's ever "handled" Manvel are the KAty Tigers. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

We played Manvel a couple years ago and hung with them quiet well until a few turnovers

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Exactly. Glad someone else can vouch from another team 

Free country, say or think whatever pleases you. Facts are Manvel made it to the playoffs in 6A and to the regional finals, only to be beaten by State Champion/Finalist Katy.

Facts are PAM was sitting at home after not being able to get through 21-6A the last two years. Now y'all are both down in 5A. My money is on the Manvel Mavericks. However, I'd love to see a SETX make it all the way. Please prove me wrong.

56 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Free country, say or think whatever pleases you. Facts are Manvel made it to the playoffs in 6A and to the regional finals, only to be beaten by State Champion/Finalist Katy.

Facts are PAM was sitting at home after not being able to get through 21-6A the last two years. Now y'all are both down in 5A. My money is on the Manvel Mavericks. However, I'd love to see a SETX make it all the way. Please prove me wrong.

Again nobody cares about Manvel. I watched my lamarque coogars man handle them when they was 4a. You just have to be physical back with them. Lie I said freak injuries to our defense made the difference 

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Again nobody cares about Manvel. I watched my lamarque coogars man handle them when they was 4a. You just have to be physical back with them. Lie I said freak injuries to our defense made the difference 

Hope you're caring about them if y'all make it a few rounds deep in the playoffs

La Marque is a shadow of its former self, not a great comparison 

3 hours ago, PNGFan said:

We played Manvel a couple years ago and hung with them quiet well until a few turnovers

Actually, I was there and PNG was playing catch up the whole game. Now late 4th Q, PNG did make some big plays to make it respectable. I remember thinking that it wasn't fair Manvel was in 5A. Lol

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Actually, I was there and PNG was playing catch up the whole game. Now late 4th Q, PNG did make some big plays to make it respectable. I remember thinking that it wasn't fair Manvel was in 5A. Lol

They were monsters. We had players on the sidelines crying and throwing up. Came within 10 points of the beast but the game was never in question. Doty and company played their hearts out.

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

They were monsters. We had players on the sidelines crying and throwing up. Came within 10 points of the beast but the game was never in question. Doty and company played their hearts out.

Sure did, I don't remember how far Manvel went that year, but that was my first time to hear that "Hookya" or whatever they say. Stallworth was packed though. I was really hoping PNG would've  won that one.

19 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Sure did, I don't remember how far Manvel went that year, but that was my first time to hear that "Hookya" or whatever they say. Stallworth was packed though. I was really hoping PNG would've  won that one.

Hoka hey...it's a good day to die.

Fitting..lol

Apple's and oranges. Matchups make a difference.  Just cause Lumberton made it appear as if they played the Titans tough that was not the case. PNG will bring their horses and the Titans will bring theirs and Lumberton will not be a measuring tool either way. Common opponent  means nothing.   Lumberton wouldn't have scored if not for a bad call by the officials. Angells forward progress had been stopped and the whistle should have been blown. Both teams will be facing a new opponent and all the prognostication will be out the door. Looking forward to seeing a great game. Hoping the Titans blow them out but also hoping PNG are as good as they are being billed.   Go Titans!! 

22 hours ago, Finesser said:

class-99 Indians , that was good , but I'm sorry my brother lol , PAM and Vidor are two different animals , deep down you know that , you know we have deep threats that's going to give those little corners fit , you know  we have an electrifying RB of our own , who just ran for 200 Fri. night , you know we have speed on top of speed on D that you guys have not seen yet , Now don't get me wrong Roschon is a beast , hell he's better than PAM's QB , I'll give him that , and hes going to get yards im not naive to that either , but we have studs on D bro , we WILL hit him , you know that too , I'm more worried about the running back , quick little dude , and your right about one thing , pressure the QB , he's horrible when he's getting pressured the whole game , but shhhhhh..,I'm sure Faircloth knows that lol , but can your defense keep up if it turns into a Friday night track meet like it was for NED ?, we'll see , I just hope for a good game in the end tbh , the  whole city been waiting on this one , just like the NED game , so if PNG can pull this one out , especially with what PAM's gonna dish out , then you deserve it , but in all I expect the game to be close for a while and then i honestly think the Titans will pull away down the stretch , if I was a betting man I would put a hefty stash on the line lol , I'm pretty confident because I've seen both teams play in person , either way it's a game between two TOP 5A teams in the state , and I think it'll be standing room capacity , I'm in full Titan P.A mode ✔

Great post

10 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

they only beat us by 10 I wouldn't say that wasn't respectable, The two turnovers inside our 20 was difference in the game. I will say this no one in our district can or will beat them if they or we play them. I have Respect for them no matter what classification they are, If we can go D2 that is the way to go, D1 wont be nothing nice.

11 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

It was actually a good game. BF pulled out every trick play we had to keep us in it.. But we just could not keep up with them... Was the best coaching job I have seen him do to this date. We had no chance and he made it respectable...

On 10/9/2016 at 6:48 AM, NDNation said:

He wouldn't be on varsity because he isn't the coaches son. That would be the only reason.

The last two years the freshman qbs (Jones and Ladia) were head and shoulders better than any other freshman or JV qb, but they stayed on freshman.  Have no idea why.  Maybe some idea. lol  But RJ started JV as a freshman because he was better.  That doesn't happen everywhere.  Just because its common sense in some schools doesn't mean its common sense other places.  

On 10/9/2016 at 6:48 AM, NDNation said:

He wouldn't be on varsity because he isn't the coaches son. That would be the only reason.

The last two years the freshman qbs (Jones and Ladia) were head and shoulders better than any other freshman or JV qb, but they stayed on freshman.  Have no idea why.  Maybe some idea. lol  But RJ started JV as a freshman because he was better.  That doesn't happen everywhere.  Just because its common sense in some schools doesn't mean its common sense other places.  

• Bigdog locked this topic