Who can beat Vidor?

Stattrax

6 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Been on this board for 6 years.  Donated money when you needed it to stay afloat.  But if you are going to allow this...I'm going to start contacting some sponsors.

Pathetic and childish.

You're going to start contacting sponsors because of 1 persons posts. You would hurt this group because of that?

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Then allow me.  This site does have rules.  Admittedly those rules had been relaxed, but as it appears that advantage has been taken of such relaxation, we might have to go hardcore.  "White sheets" and language from others that I have been forced to edit out is simply not permissible.  It's use caused me to have to rip moderator status of a guy that I have known for over 10 years and consider a good friend, so please don't underestimate what I will do to another member.

And don't think that just because I am posting this reply to one of Stattrax's post that he is the only one who has posted here who needs to worry about action being taken.

And a couple of more things, as staff members, all language in any post is the business of all staff and any one who likes to challenge me to action usually get what they ask for quicker than they like.

This clown is dogging you all and continues to do so. He has spouted out all the trash, do something about it and you won't have to edit out the rebuttal. 

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You're going to start contacting sponsors because of 1 persons posts. You would hurt this group because of that?

Not the first time.  Seeing more and more personal attacks and racial comments.  

Guess it's ok as long as it's not your town being trashed.  Football forum! Period.

6 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Not the first time.  Seeing more and more personal attacks and racial comments.  

Guess it's ok as long as it's not your town being trashed.  Football forum! Period.

Trust me, PNG has gotten it's share of trash talk.

I prefer to maintain some civility. I like all of the fans that post on here.

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Trust me, PNG has gotten it's share of trash talk.

I prefer to maintain some civility. I like all of the fans that post on here.

Thank you.  I thought that was the case. Guess I'm still on the defensive from last week.  That game was emotional, even though I was listening to it.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Look you clown......... You can ban me from this site, with all your clout........... I will reference whatever I want, exactly when I want........ Your not GOD, but I assume you would like to play him............ Nothing will change the fact of what I think or how I think................. I see posts all the time with you popping off as if your a expert of some sort... However I make a comment about nothing to do with you and you want to threaten to ban me........... I could give a care less....... CHUMP.................... Waiting for the ban...........

How old are you? 10?...

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Then allow me.  This site does have rules.  Admittedly those rules had been relaxed, but as it appears that advantage has been taken of such relaxation, we might have to go hardcore.  "White sheets" and language from others that I have been forced to edit out is simply not permissible.  It's use caused me to have to rip moderator status of a guy that I have known for over 10 years and consider a good friend, so please don't underestimate what I will do to another member.

And don't think that just because I am posting this reply to one of Stattrax's post that he is the only one who has posted here who needs to worry about action being taken.

And a couple of more things, as staff members, all language in any post is the business of all staff and any one who likes to challenge me to action usually get what they ask for quicker than they like.

Thank you. Those comments are ridiculous. This is about high school football. Go WOS!!!!

On 9/29/2016 at 8:28 AM, indianforever said:

possibly WOS but im not sure the mustangs can stop that offense

Yes, the Chain Gang is even better this year, than they have been in a long time. Possibly the best there ever was. Halftime, Kennedale only has 74 yds of rushing, to WOS 260 yds. 24 - 0.

7 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Honestly, I do not go through Vidor much... With good reason.... Robbanannas and his minion think they are going to upset ole Stat, they have another thing coming.......... Ole Robbannanas thinks he has clout because his name has mod by it....... Still waiting on the ban.............. His minion from Houston thinks hes hanging with a Superstar of sorts... Without folks like myself and Buddy Garrity this website wouldnt be near as fun..............

Please PM me when you ban me, so  my phone email notifies me.................... 

Maybe you ought to cool it. From the number of posts you have here, you like the site. I think they are being extremely tolerant, but this forum is not the place for those posts.

13 hours ago, HFfan5 said:

Any grown man that comes on a HIGH SCHOOL sports forum and calls another man a loser just because of the school he follows is a loser. Get over yourself.

Is it OK for grown women to call other grown women....? I want to be sure, you know before I post it on another thread.

Allot of poster need to get over themselves. And the answer to the question posed here is clearly Crosby and Dayton's JV.

Were I not one of the bigger Vidor fans on the board, I would lock the thread. Since I am, I'll leave it to WOSgrad. I can tell all of you he speak directly for the owner of this board so I would respect what he says. Everyone here knows how I like to trash talk but when you take it the gutter with things that are highly offensive to some fans, action has to be taken. Racial remarks, gender / orientation remarks, bad mouthing the kids, etc. are things that will end this board if they are not dealt with swiftly and severely. The thread was started light heartedly and digressed into something that no one wants to see here. A lot of us are friends from the board and if some of you would take the time to meet some of the others here, maybe go to a game with them or something, your attitude would change.