Crosby Spring Game

Red Dawn

Word I got is they did the spring game in the middle of the day without pads so as to lower the amount of parents screaming at the coaching staff, it has apparently always been an issue but a few select "fans" are getting out of hand with it, coach would just as soon get his work in without having his players have to hear him and his staff be questioned every few minutes

1 hour ago, gohornets23 said:

Word I got is they did the spring game in the middle of the day without pads so as to lower the amount of parents screaming at the coaching staff, it has apparently always been an issue but a few select "fans" are getting out of hand with it, coach would just as soon get his work in without having his players have to hear him and his staff be questioned every few minutes

This is very false. Crosby does not do spring football l, therefore cannot have a full pad spring game. 

1 hour ago, gohornets23 said:

good old barrett station.........

2 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

33 minutes ago, fox said:

good old barrett station.........

Again. Very false.  Our community is very supportive of this staff.  Barrett Station is an asset to our program as is Crosby. 

6 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

The only thing worse than the mis-informed idiot that said this is an idiot that would repeat it. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

It was not a spring game. If you do not do spring football, your school is able to start two-a-days a week sooner.  That is the path Crosby chooses.  

I am aware of all that. The paper indicated it was a spring game. Now it makes sense. 

So does the school issue those helmet shells in the spring?

Edited by GCMPats

15 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

This is very false. Crosby does not do spring football l, therefore cannot have a full pad spring game. 

Man, when somebody comes up with a fallacy like that you can bet that they have no clue what they're commenting about. Just someone felt they needed to comment on something, even they didn't know the first thing about it, sort of like earlier this offseason with the coaching moves.

17 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

Your source set you up failure and lied to your face.

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Your source set you up failure and lied to your face.

You sir, are correct

I have failed miserably

I thought I had climbed high atop the mountain of high school football internet message board greatness with my "inside information"

only to find out that this "in"formation was really "out"formation

I am reminded of young icarus who flew just a tad too close to the sun

thank you for humbling me 

this is very similar to the story of a group of extremely vocal internet posters who spent a ton of time talking about how great their team was and were making plans to attend the state title game only to be soundly defeated in the 2nd round. 

16 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

You sir, are correct

I have failed miserably

I thought I had climbed high atop the mountain of high school football internet message board greatness with my "inside information"

only to find out that this "in"formation was really "out"formation

I am reminded of young icarus who flew just a tad too close to the sun

thank you for humbling me 

this is very similar to the story of a group of extremely vocal internet posters who spent a ton of time talking about how great their team was and were making plans to attend the state title game only to be soundly defeated in the 2nd round. 

Lol, and you're from Hardin right. Totally understandable.