Port Neches-Groves 12 Lumberton 8/Final (9 innings)

WOSgrad

28 minutes ago, Mickey Mantle said:

3 D1 Signees, and some very good younger players, they have been the talk to win district. So that is why I said overrated. Should they be 7-7?

They wouldn't be 7-7 with Stone or Brevell at the helm. This guy has a weird way of running a team. Rumors are they won in Sweeny despite his coaching. A monkey could coach this group deep into the playoffs.

BUT if Brevell was there the kids would be MFed and berated on a regular basis!!

Stone I agree with we loved him here and hated to see him go to PNG

When I saw the youtube it was like WTF really this coconut is waaaaay out of line.  He is lucky they let him go to the Jr. High.  I still cant believe he wasn't fired or a parent kick his a*&^

11 minutes ago, Whoa said:

BUT if Brevell was there the kids would be MFed and berated on a regular basis!!

When I saw the youtube it was like WTF really this coconut is waaaaay out of line.  He is lucky they let him go to the Jr. High.  I still cant believe he wasn't fired or a parent kick his a*&^

A little much I agree but he had his kids ready to play.

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

doesn't sound like you have been around very many locker rooms.

4 minutes ago, fox said:

doesn't sound like you have been around very many locker rooms.

Been around a lot for a long time and you dont/should not MF a kid like that.  PERIOD.I played on the high school and college level and have seen lots (1972 first locker room exp. thru 2015) 

you can use some light profanity but the MFing and crazy talk well its not right.

1 minute ago, Not A Guru said:

He was present, but not in uniform last night. I'm guessing he was hurt or in trouble.

I would hope hurt and not trouble.  BUT if he is in street clothes probably trouble.  these kids don't realize they are a Saturday night away from messing up.  If they don't think the college and pro scouts look at that type of behavior - well they do.

26 minutes ago, Mickey Mantle said:

Never a time to cuss players. There would be coaches lined up to coach baseball at PNG High School. Hope they get things going quickly.

Well it's crazy that BC ends up with Sam Moore and Memorial gets Jessie Rojas and PNG ends up with a defensive line coach who coaches baseball. The aforementioned coaches are players coaches. PNG gets a Faircloth puppet.  

1 minute ago, Regal13 said:

Well it's crazy that BC ends up with Sam Moore and Memorial gets Jessie Rojas and PNG ends up with a defensive line coach who coaches baseball. The aforementioned coaches are players coaches. PNG gets a Faircloth puppet.  

I have worked with both Sam and Jessie,  don't know what happened at WOS with Jesse but Sam went back to BC as an assistant.  Probably the select deal is down now with Fergeson and others out of the deal.  I really like Sam except he is a  little overboard when he is between the lines but when not in the game - hell of a guy.

PN-G 7 losses

Deer Park (currently 16-0, #3 in THBCA 6A Poll) 4-2, 2-0
La Porte 4-2

Ball 10-6

Episcopal 8-5

Bridge City 7-3

GCM 2-1

5 of 7 losses by 3 or less runs

The "defensive line coach" has over 400 wins as a head baseball coach. 2 Louisiana State Championships and another State appearance with Sweeny.

7 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

PN-G 7 losses

Deer Park (currently 16-0, #3 in THBCA 6A Poll) 4-2, 2-0
La Porte 4-2

Ball 10-6

Episcopal 8-5

Bridge City 7-3

GCM 2-1

5 of 7 losses by 3 or less runs

The "defensive line coach" has over 400 wins as a head baseball coach. 2 Louisiana State Championships and another State appearance with Sweeny.

Probably a hell of a coach back in the day. Go watch a practice I've heard it's quite automated.