Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

It May not seem like much, buuuuttttt, if you played football on a college/pro level you probably understand why Strong said what he said and with no bias..I totally agree, If you have rules and guidelines you stick to you guns, and don't back down..I think he did get to comfortable and thought the team deserved a break,. Same thing happen to me at NT, Coach Nelson let us do different things from what we usually did , and we ended up losing our only game in Confrence that season to a team we shouldn't have lost to. As a player wen he did that we we got jittery and losey gousey which is what coach Strong also said he experienced..

so yea people make a big joke about it but it makes a big difference...

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

It May not seem like much, buuuuttttt, if you played football on a college/pro level you probably understand why Strong said what he said and with no bias..I totally agree, If you have rules and guidelines you stick to you guns, and don't back down..I think he did get to comfortable and thought the team deserved a break,. Same thing happen to me at NT, Coach Nelson let us do different things from what we usually did , and we ended up losing our only game in Confrence that season to a team we shouldn't have lost to. As a player wen he did that we we got jittery and losey gousey which is what coach Strong also said he experienced..

so yea people make a big joke about it but it makes a big difference...

At least someone bought that line of BS

9 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Put Garrett on the Horns line and secondary instantly moves up 75 places.

Gotta disagree there, he's good but he ain't Superman.

Charlie is gonna whip our secondary into shape though. And we got some serious talent on our dline as well. Don't sell those guys short.

48 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Gotta disagree there, he's good but he ain't Superman.

Charlie is gonna whip our secondary into shape though. And we got some serious talent on our dline as well. Don't sell those guys short.

I am not saying he is superman, but everyone thinks he is!

His game is only rushing the passer, you can run inside him or at him, all day long!

Perception is a great tool.