*San Augustine vs. Grapeland Updates*/San Augustine wins 92-77!! Austin bound!

I'm happy SA is going to state. Simply bc that means Big Sandy was as good as thought..... I wish the best of luck to SA if they beat Triple A (if they go that far) then more power to them. I'd love for a southeast Texas team to bring it home. Good luck SA

[quote name="bsfan2303" post="1381870" timestamp="1362249862"]
I'm happy SA is going to state. Simply bc that means Big Sandy was as good as thought..... I wish the best of luck to SA if they beat Triple A (if they go that far) then more power to them. I'd love for a southeast Texas team to bring it home. Good luck SA
[/quote]big sandy was really good, they will be a force to be reckon with the next few years. I would love for SA to bring it home but it's not gonna happen, triple a is gonna take state this year and next for sure. Too much talent.

[quote name="The Scout" post="1381876" timestamp="1362250287"]
[quote author=bsfan2303 link=topic=109947.msg1381870#msg1381870 date=1362249862]
[/quote]big sandy was really good, they will be a force to be reckon with the next few years. I would love for SA to bring it home but it's not gonna happen, triple a is gonna take state this year and next for sure. Too much talent.
[/quote]

Triple a in a dogfight for their standards right now. Only up 12 at halftime

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw