*Anahuac vs. Hitchcock Updates*/Hitchcock wins 92-85

Very interesting..... sitting on Hitchcock side and a conversation came up about. Meeting up with kountze at state... they seem to think region 4 is theirs.  ;)  they have an average team but not well coached.... took the coach until 2 mins left in the game to realize moore from anahuac was killing them and basically double team him

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="1376365" timestamp="1361335188"]
Very interesting..... sitting on Hitchcock side and a conversation came up about. Meeting up with kountze at state... they seem to think region 4 is theirs.  ;)  they have an average team but not well coached.... took the coach until 2 mins left in the game to realize moore from anahuac was killing them and basically double team him
[/quote]

They must not know about East Chambers or San Antonio Cole.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1376498" timestamp="1361371081"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=109473.msg1376365#msg1376365 date=1361335188]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hitchcock should know about East Chambers. They lost to the Bucs by 13, 61-48, in East Chambers tourney.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1376502" timestamp="1361371209"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=109473.msg1376498#msg1376498 date=1361371081]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=109473.msg1376365#msg1376365 date=1361335188]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hitchcock should know about East Chambers. They lost to the Bucs by 13, 61-48, in East Chambers tourney.
[/quote]

Lol! We'll the fans must not know they're in Region IV this year.  ;D

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="1376365" timestamp="1361335188"]
[/quote]

WOW...  Amazing to hear that...  The Hitchcock Coach is a poor coach???  A kid scores 52 points against you, and you still win the game...  in the playoffs...  Sounds like a very good coach to me...

As a coach if I play a opponent 1 player has 38 pts in 3rd quarter ...n other play that scored has about 20  And player fouled out beginning of 4th quarter .... maybe a box and 1 ? ????? Coach just sat down.... he may be a good coach but he almost cost his team a win that shouldn't of been close

I understand what you are saying.  Hypothetical -  What if Hitchcock had not worked a Box & 1 all year.  As a coach, I would be more apt to play the game that my team knows.  Obviously his game plan was successful because of the win.  I know that if I had not worked a defense all season, I would be very nervous to implement it in a playoff game for fear of it getting exploited.  And I can imagine that if a kid is good enough to get 52, then his team has probably had some experience attacking a box & 1.  I really just think that the kid had a great night and Hitchcock overcame a tremendous performance by a good player. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317