Does HJ want a successful football team?

Guest Farmer Fran

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1374276" timestamp="1360875098"]
Well I have to say yes. I realize its only "no talent" HJ, but my oldest started as a freshman on varsity last year and a sophmore this year. 6'4" 215 and he[b] has great leverage[/b]. Great DE coach at HJ in Fogo. Yes, totally, come to a game next year, look him up in the program and see for yourself... We aint skeered....
[/quote]

Did you measure that on your super awesome leverage-o-meter?!?  Geez you guys kill me..... :o 8)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scatright" post="1374286" timestamp="1360876370"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109132.msg1374276#msg1374276 date=1360875098]
Well I have to say yes. I realize its only "no talent" HJ, but my oldest started as a freshman on varsity last year and a sophmore this year. 6'4" 215 and he[b] has great leverage[/b]. Great DE coach at HJ in Fogo. Yes, totally, come to a game next year, look him up in the program and see for yourself... We aint skeered....
[/quote]

Did you measure that on your super awesome leverage-o-meter?!?  Geez you guys kill me..... :o 8)
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x114/pluckingcrazy/awesome/Awesome-9.gif[/img]

You guys kill me, it seems no matter what  say, your gonna get me! Its like you get on here, jack with people till they take up for themselves, in this case the no talented kids at HJ, then you gang up on people. Makes your serious post seem not so serious. You guys are lucky to have me on here otherwise, you would have to jack with somebody else from a good school.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1374351" timestamp="1360882901"]
Haters gonna hate... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

Not hating..I know he is a pretty good player.

Question you said earlier that he could play for any team in SE TX or did you mean start for any team, because there is a difference?

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1374592" timestamp="1360948048"]
I'll say this, they did an excellent job at DE. They were able to turn 95% of the opposing teams plays inside and our safety was able to be the leading tackler and Player of the week every week...
[/quote]
Apparently, all of the positions mentioned are related to you. 8)

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1374592" timestamp="1360948048"]
I'll say this, they did an excellent job at DE. They were able to turn 95% of the opposing teams plays inside and our safety was able to be the leading tackler and Player of the week every week...
[/quote]
Pardon.  Senior moment!  I've already responded to this - it was, like 3 minutes ago, and I forgot. :) 8)