Does HJ want a successful football team?

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372271" timestamp="1360470905"]
Farmer, Farmer, Farmer. Stop twisting! Im sure your nipps are pretty raw right now. Plenty of talent at HJ.......
[/quote]

I like you edelmon. I just wish all the people in Sour Lake shared your passion for the football program

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372275" timestamp="1360471432"]
Gracias amigo, I still want to take that bet!!!
[/quote]

You keep working them over there in Hawk land. Like I said in a earlier post Football is king in Texas and it make's no sense not to want to be the best in TX.

Fran, there are plenty that share his passion....no look, i understand the passion you speak of...yes there is a lot of passion and we are very proud of our b-ball program but those on the outside looking in seem to think that it's only for b-ball....our other district members would love to keep it that way and chock that "W" every Friday night in the fall against us. We are looking forward to turning that around.

[quote name="Wyndipadg-teacher" post="1372265" timestamp="1360470426"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372260#msg1372260 date=1360469939]
kids smh..... lmao

figured they would have tougher skin being in high school and all.  8)
[/quote]

Well when you start talking about a team of "kids" and saying there is no talent they are going to start standing up for each other!
[/quote]
lol where did someone say there was no talent? Please point that out to me.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1372279" timestamp="1360472558"]
[quote author=Wyndipadg-teacher link=topic=109132.msg1372265#msg1372265 date=1360470426]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372260#msg1372260 date=1360469939]
kids smh..... lmao

[/quote]

Well when you start talking about a team of "kids" and saying there is no talent they are going to start standing up for each other!
[/quote]

[/quote]

She wont answer. She deleted her account ;)

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1372281" timestamp="1360472677"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372279#msg1372279 date=1360472558]
[quote author=Wyndipadg-teacher link=topic=109132.msg1372265#msg1372265 date=1360470426]
kids smh..... lmao

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She wont answer. She deleted her account ;)
[/quote]
Oh i know. I just wanted to make a point.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1372278" timestamp="1360472528"]
[quote author=Blain link=topic=109132.msg1372262#msg1372262 date=1360470077]
My skin is plenty tough. Did I hurt your feelings too
[/quote]
lmao nah you didn't hurt my feelings kid. Why don't you go to bed. Looks like its past your bed time.
[/quote]

You don't get it. You can't hurt my feelings, you must be in on your second 6 pack because you're losing it. This is hilarious. Why don't you get my email address

[quote name="Blain" post="1372286" timestamp="1360473233"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372278#msg1372278 date=1360472528]
[/quote]
lmao nah you didn't hurt my feelings kid. Why don't you go to bed. Looks like its past your bed time.
[/quote]

You don't get it. You can't hurt my feelings, you must be in on your second 6 pack because you're losing it. This is hilarious. Why don't you get my email address
[/quote]
I think your the one who doesn't get it kid. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I could care less if your feelings are hurt. I'm just having a little fun. Your the one who seems to be butt hurt.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Blain" post="1372286" timestamp="1360473233"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372278#msg1372278 date=1360472528]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Blain, C'mon young man go ahead and delete your account, just like your mom did. ;D

Put all that energy into the weight room and off season conditioning and quit worrying about what us old folks are talking about.

Good luck to you and the Hawks next year, except when you play Silsbee ;D

I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1372252" timestamp="1360469038"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109132.msg1372248#msg1372248 date=1360468724]
When you guys start using your real names like i do, then you can make those childish accusations. Your on my friend. There are alot of HJ folks that love this program and are very excited about the changes coming. [b]They dont get on here because we are a blue collarcommunity [/b]and we dont have all day to get on her like you do.
[/quote] Nederland is a blue collar community, Port Neches is a blue collar community etc..........Their fans post on here. Not sure what you meant by THAT statement.  ???
[/quote]
Bedelmon is your "real" name?  Sorry 'bout that.  What are you really ranting about, real name bedelmon?  Your post is hard to understand. ???

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1372299" timestamp="1360479910"]
I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)
[/quote]

Get over yourself!!!
I asked a legit question and the HJ people took the ball and ran with it.

[quote name="Allan" post="1372235" timestamp="1360467757"]
I think that when we get a new coach, IF he knows what he is doing, he will put the best talent on the feild, silsbee will be beat and you will finally stop talking and know that it isn't our talent.
[/quote]
And I'm pretty certain that "IF" he doesn't know what he's doing then you will let him know it. ::) 8)

[quote name="Blain" post="1372218" timestamp="1360464302"]
I ready for anything you have. I believe in my program. Shouldn't have silsbee beat us 50-0?? You're right, this is a public forum. You sound like you got your feelings hurt. How old are you. I can post my opinion just like you can. Why don't you put your big pants on. I am in the weight room. And I challenge any player from WOS or silsbee.
[/quote]
What are you challenging "any player from WO-/S or Silsbee" to do?      ???

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="usedtobe" post="1372313" timestamp="1360507533"]
[quote author=Blain link=topic=109132.msg1372218#msg1372218 date=1360464302]
I ready for anything you have. I believe in my program. Shouldn't have silsbee beat us 50-0?? You're right, this is a public forum. You sound like you got your feelings hurt. How old are you. I can post my opinion just like you can. Why don't you put your big pants on. I am in the weight room. And I challenge any player from WOS or silsbee.
[/quote]
What are you challenging "any player from WO-/S or Silsbee" to do?      ???
[/quote]

All I did was ask a legit question and this topic went to he11 in a hand basket quick ;D

On the bright side it got the football board moving, almost felt like a friday night in October

Im sure the HJ kids train hard go prepare for football. Problem is you cant hang with schools like Silsbee and WOS. HJ has talent but not enough to be a threat. Silsbee and WOS have a pipeline of talent. Most people in HJ only care about basketball. I hate to tell thr kid who is from HJ posting on here, but Silsbee could put 60 up on you next year. Lot of talent coming back on both sides of the ball.  HF, Bridge City, and Orangefield will roll HJ and compete for the last 2 spots.