** #2 SILSBEE vs #6 HARDIN-JEFFERSON Broadcast**/SILSBEE WINS 77-69

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372122" timestamp="1360448017"]
Thats good to hear! Hopefully that growth can help us stay strong for years to come. Didn't Silsbee have a few kids about 5 years back move to Ozen?
[/quote]

I was just aware that it was the Bolton kid and that was it.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372095" timestamp="1360444883"]
Within the next 8 years Silsbee could be 2A.
[/quote]
As usual BS, you with your bs are so out of touch that it's getting comical.  Actually, the Board needs to open a separate topic for you: "Comedy, Irrelevance & Badsanta." 8)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372104" timestamp="1360445543"]
When I was at Silsbee high, we had a total 1300 students while in 4A. Now being down to 822, we need some growth.
[/quote]

Where did you get this number.  To have this enrollment you'd have to average 325 a class. I graduated in 94 with 220 classmates.  A quick count of smiling faces in my senior yearbook yielded just a shade over 1000 students including those not pictured. (not the most accurate way I know) Did Silsbee have a large spike after I graduated or are you just grabbing numbers out of thin air?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372216" timestamp="1360463751"]
Also, me and a fellow buddy of mine were office aids our senior year. I remeber the numbers like it was yesterday. I remeber a certain Silsbee principal speaking of adding a few more teachers to drop some numbers from some of the regular classrooms.
[/quote]
The more I learn about you, BS, the more amazed I become. :) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami