24-1A Ranks

[quote name="bsfan2303" post="1382846" timestamp="1362510584"]
[quote author=Underarmor1 link=topic=109012.msg1381125#msg1381125 date=1362099180]
[quote author=americas sport link=topic=109012.msg1381035#msg1381035 date=1362086212]
Evadale is looking better this year then last year they have some kids that are solid on the mound with a good defence behind them and a catcher that doesnt let anything past so i give evadale 1 bigsandy 2 and  the other teams battle for 3 place
[/quote]

Ive seen Big Sandy play there pitchers been doing very well since hendrix has been gone. Hitting been better and still could be better. I still say Big sandy 1st, Evadale 2nd,  other teams battle it out for 3rd place. BS still has that catcher which i think is the best in district. It's going to be a battle with Evadale and Big Sandy heard both teams have outstanding pitchers lately.
[/quote]

Yes Barnard BS catcher is back he is a senior this year. BS has been doing well and Also so you people kno Thursday tournament games will be the 1st full team games because for sure the catcher and prob one other starter are coming from basketball....

I predict BS 1st. Evadale 2nd. SP 3rd

[/quote]

I don't know about full team. Big Sandy i believe, if I heard this correctly has 2 people out still? There Ace pitcher from his grades and  #1 there best outfielder/one of the better hitter got into a fight?Are they going to be able to play the tournament and evadale?

[quote name="Underarmor1" post="1382890" timestamp="1362517992"]
[quote author=bsfan2303 link=topic=109012.msg1382846#msg1382846 date=1362510584]
[quote author=Underarmor1 link=topic=109012.msg1381125#msg1381125 date=1362099180]
[quote author=americas sport link=topic=109012.msg1381035#msg1381035 date=1362086212]
Evadale is looking better this year then last year they have some kids that are solid on the mound with a good defence behind them and a catcher that doesnt let anything past so i give evadale 1 bigsandy 2 and  the other teams battle for 3 place
[/quote]

Ive seen Big Sandy play there pitchers been doing very well since hendrix has been gone. Hitting been better and still could be better. I still say Big sandy 1st, Evadale 2nd,  other teams battle it out for 3rd place. BS still has that catcher which i think is the best in district. It's going to be a battle with Evadale and Big Sandy heard both teams have outstanding pitchers lately.
[/quote]

Yes Barnard BS catcher is back he is a senior this year. BS has been doing well and Also so you people kno Thursday tournament games will be the 1st full team games because for sure the catcher and prob one other starter are coming from basketball....

I predict BS 1st. Evadale 2nd. SP 3rd

[/quote]

I don't know about full team. Big Sandy i believe, if I heard this correctly has 2 people out still? There Ace pitcher from his grades and  #1 there best outfielder/one of the better hitter got into a fight?Are they going to be able to play the tournament and evadale?
[/quote]

Technically their #1 pitcher is the catcher (just wondering how much he gonna have to take the mound considering he wanting to go to college for catching). Yes indeed the Griffin kid that pitches is out for grades and won't be back until after Spring Break I believe... As for the outfielder issue I'm not sure I'd have to verify. Sad start considering Evadale only competition in district... Tough 1st district game since basketball kids first practice was yesterday. Hoping the ball up and bring it....

[quote]
Technically their #1 pitcher is the catcher (just wondering how much he gonna have to take the mound considering he wanting to go to college for catching). Yes indeed the Griffin kid that pitches is out for grades and won't be back until after Spring Break I believe... As for the outfielder issue I'm not sure I'd have to verify. Sad start considering Evadale only competition in district... Tough 1st district game since basketball kids first practice was yesterday. Hoping the ball up and bring it....
[/quote]

Yep thats the way its always been....Hendrix #1  Barnard (Catcher) #2 Pitchers.
I hope Zach Barnard is on his game come friday and behind the plate...... just a couple of days practice and probly NO Bullpen time. Won't take him long to warm up though,....He's a Bull and plays spring and summer Baseball. I know there summer team played an ESPN HS 18u Tourny this past summer in Orlando and took 2nd of 45 teams.

And since Hendrix left, you make the adjustment.........

[quote name="BiGSaNdY_FaN" post="1382931" timestamp="1362524871"]
[quote]
[/quote]

Yep thats the way its always been....Hendrix #1  Barnard (Catcher) #2 Pitchers.
I hope Zach Barnard is on his game come friday and behind the plate...... just a couple of days practice and probly NO Bullpen time. Won't take him long to warm up though,....He's a Bull and plays spring and summer Baseball. I know there summer team played an ESPN HS 18u Tourny this past summer in Orlando and took 2nd of 45 teams.

And since Hendrix left, you make the adjustment.........
[/quote]
If he is that good he should definitely make a difference

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86