Kountze vs Silsbee "scrimmage" How does this one go?

Guest kountzemania

[quote name="CATS80" post="1370619" timestamp="1360166244"]
Im sure it will go as its intended. Like a scrimmage. Its a live practice. And gives the coach a look at what they need to work on.  "Thats how this will go"
[/quote]

True Story Cats80..... No sure why I just thought of the Turtle man and wanted to Yell "LIVE ACTION"... I assume that a lot of non starters will get their shot to prove themselves.

Guest kountzemania
Maybe we can settle the Basketball drama on the Baseball field? LOL. We were supposed to play last year but it rained out. I hope we get it in this year because it will give Kountze a much better gauge and i hope it does the same for Silsbee. I know several of the kids that play for Silsbee and they are a good group of kids. I hope to see them play well. I think Kountze will hold their own in end.

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1370736" timestamp="1360175893"]
Maybe we can settle the Basketball drama on the Baseball field? LOL. We were supposed to play last year but it rained out. I hope we get it in this year because it will give Kountze a much better gauge and i hope it does the same for Silsbee. I know several of the kids that play for Silsbee and they are a good group of kids. I hope to see them play well. I think Kountze will hold their own in end.
[/quote]

Kountzemania,

check your personal messages.
Thanks.

The Tigers Played a good scrimmage They were a bit flat at times on defence. They made a few Errors where normally they are spot on . Coach Nelson will get that on que with no problem. Kountze did play very well They have Two good pitchers and should do very well in their district.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1371970" timestamp="1360422876"]
Heard the Tigers handled the Lions with ease. ;)
[/quote]
After the first two pitchers..yea..Silsbee was alot deeper.. which was to be expected.. but nothey weren't HANDLING Kountze easy the first few innings..but Silsbees depth showed ina Scrimmage...Silsbee has has a great team and will do great..best of luck..

Guest kountzemania
I would have to agree. Catcher is an issue Kirby and company will have solve. Bottom line last night the first two pitchers, " Soph. Guys Franklin and Marshall", lost confidence in catcher to catch the low ball or a breaking pitch. That being said our catchers are having to make adjustments and learn to catch high velocity pitching that has movement.

Guest kountzemania
I know for a fact that both those kids for Kountze throw at least 85 because it has been documented by an independent source. Perfect Game is a very reputable organization. Go look it up! That was summertime markings and 6 months later I think they increased.

[quote name="bullsonparade" post="1372119" timestamp="1360447470"]
Lol did you have a gun on em? I didn't see one last night. Why don't you go on over to the basketball forum where you belong.
[/quote] Basketball2012 actually played college baseball and has family in the pros.

[quote name="WTB" post="1372380" timestamp="1360523771"]
[quote author=bullsonparade link=topic=109005.msg1372119#msg1372119 date=1360447470]
Lol did you have a gun on em? I didn't see one last night. Why don't you go on over to the basketball forum where you belong.
[/quote] [b]Basketball2012 actually played college baseball and has family in the pros.[/b]
[/quote]

and tries to coach girls basketball. ;) ;D

Basketball 2012 has a pretty good baseball pedigree. I know the Franklin boy will be taught to pitch pretty well because his dad has been around the game forever.That being said if you're gonna throw mid 80"s you better have movement AND location or you'll be in for a long day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho