Kountze vs Silsbee "scrimmage" How does this one go?

Guest kountzemania

Guest kountzemania
Yes Silsbee has some kids that can hit. A lot of them have been competitive select programs like Gladiators ect...They should do well this year. But I can not help but to look at Kountze and those two young guys they have. A righty and a lefty, Franklin and Marshall could be best combination on on team in the next two years as they become Jr. And Sr. It should be fun to watch.

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1372474" timestamp="1360549629"]
Yes Silsbee has some kids that can hit. A lot of them have been competitive select programs like Gladiators ect...They should do well this year. But I can not help but to look at Kountze and those two young guys they have. A righty and a lefty, Franklin and Marshall could be best combination on on team in the next two years as they become Jr. And Sr. It should be fun to watch.
[/quote]

Which one is your boy?

Guest kountzemania
[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1372618" timestamp="1360609931"]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=109005.msg1372474#msg1372474 date=1360549629]
[/quote]

Which one is your boy?
[/quote]
I wish both...my kid is in the band! I just love sports.

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1372626" timestamp="1360611357"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=109005.msg1372618#msg1372618 date=1360609931]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=109005.msg1372474#msg1372474 date=1360549629]
[/quote]

Which one is your boy?
[/quote]
I wish both...my kid is in the band! I just love sports.
[/quote]

Hmmm!  Are you sure your boy isn't a kicker on the football team?  Your posts sound a lot like his dad's post, and he doesn't post on here anymore?  Maybe a new screen name?  ;)

Well sorry Keith Stone...I let my account go after I got tired of the drama, plus I lost my old password and had canceled an old email address and could not access but its baseball and I have things to say. But if you want to know who's dad is who, well here we go. Me: Andrew Marshall is the dad of Austin Marshall "left hand pitcher" and Coach Tracy Franklin is the dad of Ethan Franklin "right hand pitcher". Now I am going officially brag about these two young men. In one Dad's opinion, Austin and Ethan are a force to be delt with as Sophomores. In addition, they will continue to be a force for the next two years and I think that by the time they are both Seniors I think they will be tough! And no Austin is not a Kicker he is a Punter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder