Fairwell My SETX Friends and other NIMRODS East of the Trinity

bh89-2

Well, despite my strong desire to watch Dayton flop again next year, I have decided to move off to Alaska (hence the new screen name).  It was the only place I could find with a worse football team than Dayton, so it was an obvious choice.  Not to mention BMT Soulja came back from there single, so I know there are still a lot of fish in the sea. ;D ;D

Seriously, when playoffs get close next year it will be too dang cold to do anything other than jack with you, so see you then..............

In closing:

PNG Sucks
Nederland Sucks
Dayton Sucks
WOS Sucks
Crosby Sucks
BMT Central Sucks
BMT Westbrook (not even worth discussing)
PAM Sucks (as always)
Summer Creek (New to the sucks list)

;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Smoking/Frozen Baby --- As much as it pains me to type these next few words on my keyboard.....  I will miss your posts. 

Glad to see PN-G made it at the top of your list; hence it was the only thing we were on top of this 2012-2013 year.  Good to see we are still fresh and thought of "first" on someone's mind  :-*

Best of luck to you in your new endeavor in Alaska and please... [b]do[/b] make an appearance during the playoffs! It would not be the same without you.

[quote name="shovel" post="1368229" timestamp="1359567464"]
Frozen baby, you will be missed. Hope you can get your barbs in from the frozen North. Good luck to you in your new adventure.
[/quote] I didn't think ants could survive on the Arctic tundra.  I must have been mistaken.  Must have traded in the mound for an igloo...

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1368275" timestamp="1359576972"]
Lord I hope your taking your sidekick BHFAN with you....  :P  Just like Phil.. Happy Happy Happy...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Ahh, man.... You can't start hating till about July....way too early....... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Frozen Baby" post="1368333" timestamp="1359589738"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=108776.msg1368275#msg1368275 date=1359576972]
Lord I hope your taking your sidekick BHFAN with you....  :P  Just like Phil.. Happy Happy Happy...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Ahh, man.... You can't start hating till about July....way too early....... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] should have changed the name to ice ice baby...

[quote name="Frozen Baby" post="1368333" timestamp="1359589738"]
[/quote]

[/quote] Stay away from the bears, they're aware of your move.  ;) ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="OctFeb" post="1368337" timestamp="1359590138"]
[quote author=Frozen Baby link=topic=108776.msg1368333#msg1368333 date=1359589738]
[/quote]

[/quote] should have changed the name to ice ice baby...
[/quote]

;D ;D
[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/metallicamic/stop.jpg[/img]
[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w265/kingopwn/ICE-ICE-BABY.gif[/img]

[quote name="liltex" post="1368380" timestamp="1359603211"]
[b]BG aka Scooter made 25,000 posts from Alaska so Frozen Baby you got game if you can come close[/b].Good luck w/the new position & congrads on not biting on the 1st 2 offers. ;D ;D ;)
[/quote] LOL  ;D he'll be too busy fishing or running from the moose & bears  ;)

I can't think of a more fitting place than Alaska for you Smoken Baby  ;D  but somehow I know we haven't heard the last (worst ) of you . ??? Anyway if you decide to move back I hear there are some good rentals (trailer house's) at Dayton Lake Estates in the river bottom's.  P.S.  good luck and don't eat the yellow snow ! ;)

[quote name="Frozen Baby" post="1369800" timestamp="1359998205"]
Well I am in Toronto Canada this week and it's about 12 Deg F this morning with light snow.  I figured I better find a cold weather location to test out this computer.

Dayton SUCKS........  Well, there you go.  Still works!  ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D I bet that warms things up in a hurry ;D

[quote name="Frozen Baby" post="1369800" timestamp="1359998205"]
Well I am in Toronto Canada this week and it's about 12 Deg F this morning with light snow.  I figured I better find a cold weather location to test out this computer.

[/quote] Stay away from the Jamaicans Frozen Baby.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1369884" timestamp="1360011696"]
[quote author=Frozen Baby link=topic=108776.msg1369800#msg1369800 date=1359998205]

[/quote] Stay away from the Jamaicans Frozen Baby.  ;)
[/quote]

Picture this:  Oreo Cookie.......... ;) ;) ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin