Buna @ Hamshire-Fannett predictions

BC414

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1367768" timestamp="1359469063"]
[quote author=kenneth1617 link=topic=108695.msg1367641#msg1367641 date=1359417241]
buna by 10+ we're peaking also 28-3
[/quote]

very good record

check the strength of schedule there buddy
[/quote]

I was thinking the samething and the district as a whole is not world beaters. ;D

Start off by saying good job Buna. Number 13 has to be in the talks for district mvp girl can flat out shoot it. Now as for my Lady Horns it was pretty painful to watch last night and here's why. First thing why on earth did it take for Buna to get up by 22 points before you got in a man defense?? They were picking apart the zone especially early in the 3rd and you just sit there in that 2-3 zone and let Buna's shooters go to work. It's a simple adjustment and should have been done when they got up by 10 not when the game was pretty much out of reach. Second thing is at the varsity level there is no way that you should blow wide open layups, we missed atleast 5 or 6 last night and thats just inexcusable. Last thing, you can not come out flat especially in a game with so much on the line and expect a good team like that to just hand you the game it's not going to happen. On a positive note the lady horns still have a shot at the playoffs, just need to take care of business and know the task at hand. The players are there we have a great mix of size and good guards just have to take advantage of that.

One more thing, to the lady on buna's side screaming and chastising the best referee on the court last night win you were already up by 20+ and the foul count was 10-4 in your favor  ::) Get a freaking clue.

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1367897" timestamp="1359497885"]
no your right we havent played ozen or memorial  but we are a barely 3-a and weve beat who we were supposed to beat and nobody picked us to compete in our district im proud of all the girls for proving everybody wrong we will only get better
[/quote]

Like I said before, I am happy for Buna. They have been down for a long time. I honestly thought HF would give them a better game because of the previous games played. But I was wrong and I admit it. Does not really matter that they are barely 3A, Evadale is 1A and can hang with most larger schools.

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1368308" timestamp="1359584248"]
and buna has beat evadale twice already solo yet we have a weak schedule
[/quote]

Alot of teams have weak schedules because of money and travel restrictions. No big deal man, just the way it is. Look at Ozen, they are a good example.  ;D

Back in 2006 they had 5 good teams fighting for 3 spots. Now you have HJ who is a notch above and buna who is a notch above the rest. Not a lot of competition going on and it hurts come playoff time, Just ask HJ. In 4 years they have not lost a district game but in those 4 years they have not made the regional tournament either. They are not battle tested at the end of the season. Just an opinion and nothing more. Someone can correct me if I am wrong about the 4 years. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder