Quick question for my basketball GURU's

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1359712" timestamp="1356844138"]
In defense of Jordan, his role on this team is still being defined. Which leads me to this question: As a sophmore, was Frank's role defined?
[/quote]

So Dove why in the world would you come to Jordan's defense?  HA! 

[quote name="bmrm" post="1359717" timestamp="1356844687"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107840.msg1359712#msg1359712 date=1356844138]
In defense of Jordan, his role on this team is still being defined. Which leads me to this question: As a sophmore, was Frank's role defined?
[/quote]

So Dove why in the world would you come to Jordan's defense?  HA!
[/quote] I thought OzenFinest's question and answer was interesting.

[quote name="team first" post="1359723" timestamp="1356845372"]
hunter is way better hands down. Where each team ends up at the end of the year has nothing to do with this question
[/quote]Na my man franks was on a different level than others he was the best player in the area as a freshman while hunter is competing with a few other guys cross town for that spot franks was on a different level I asked the question because me and a buddy of mine was arguing about the two

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1359712" timestamp="1356844138"]
[/quote]His role was defined as a freshman dove he was that good lead the team in scoring during the playoffs as a freshman btw that team went to state hunter is good but not that good...IMO frank is the best player to touch the hardwood at ozen with exception of perk frank...but maybe hunter isn't reaching his full potential cause saveat is coaching him that might have a lot to do with it

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1359733" timestamp="1356847819"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107840.msg1359712#msg1359712 date=1356844138]
[/quote]His role was defined as a freshman dove he was that good lead the team in scoring during the playoffs as a freshman btw that team went to state hunter is good but not that good...IMO frank is the best player to touch the hardwood at ozen with exception of perk frank...but maybe hunter isn't reaching his full potential cause saveat is coaching him that might have a lot to do with it
[/quote] It's true that Frank lead Ozen in scoring in that playoff run leading them to state as a freshman, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Richard was the best player on that particular team. The next year, after Richard moved on to Tulane, Frank became the man.

[/quote]I respect your opinion. Just  thought it was an interesting observation.

Lot of respect to Jordan Hunter because he is a very talented ball-player, and will be a stud.. But Frank was out-of-this-world.. About as good of a guard as you can ask for.. Hopefully Hunter can keep a good head on his shoulders, and allow himself to play at the next level

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1359736" timestamp="1356848298"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=107840.msg1359733#msg1359733 date=1356847819]
[/quote] It's true that Frank lead Ozen in scoring in that playoff run leading them to state as a freshman, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Richard was the best player on that particular team. The next year, after Richard moved on to Tulane, Frank became the man.
[/quote]No sir, franks was the best player on that team only reason he didn't start was because he was a freshman...Franks is the best player to step foot on ozen's campus with the exception of perkins

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1359925" timestamp="1356917973"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=107840.msg1359736#msg1359736 date=1356848298]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=107840.msg1359733#msg1359733 date=1356847819]
[/quote]No sir, franks was the best player on that team only reason he didn't start was because he was a freshman...Franks is the best player to step foot on ozen's campus with the exception of perkins
[/quote]  Smh.  Perkins wasn't even the best player on his team, but that's another topic for another day.  Richard was the best player on that team.

[/quote]My one statement for the season:  All too much I have personally heard J. Hunter's name and Franks name in the same sentences. The two are VERY DIFFERENT.  The Hunter household whole heartedly respect Franks game. J Hunter loves his game. But be clear J's desire or goal is not to live up to any measurement of Frank or any other guard out of Ozen. The goal is to be JORDAN HUNTER ONLY whether that is better or lacking. The measuring stick lies far beyond the walls of the Golden Triangle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder