*Buna at Kountze Updates*/Kountze wins 57-46

Buna handled the pressure very well. If the refs weren't so bad the game would have been a lot closer. Kountze only fouled 2 times in 12 minutes of play! Really I don't care who you are if your playing a high pressure style of play your gonna foul more then that. Buna slowed the tempo down good in the first half.3rd quarter was the difference kountze's pressure and ref no calls.

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1355409" timestamp="1355587106"]
Buna handled the pressure very well. If the refs weren't so bad the game would have been a lot closer. Kountze only fouled 2 times in 12 minutes of play! Really I don't care who you are if your playing a high pressure style of play your gonna foul more then that. Buna slowed the tempo down good in the first half.3rd quarter was the difference kountze's pressure and ref no calls.
[/quote]
Also Kountze is still missing a couple starters to injury I believe...And if the game was this close Buna must've played really good...but no way Kountze played good.. .

Getting The Story Straight The Score Was 67 To 56 Not Taking Nothing Away From Buna Because They Played A Good Game Kountze Was Playing Without 2 Key Players And The Foul Count Was 8 Against Kountze And 7 Against Buna In The First Half And The Second Half Was 11 Against Kountze And 7 Against Buna

Yea 11 to 7 is correct on foul count in the second half and Kountze fouled 9 times in the last 4 minutes of the game. So that means for all the 3rd(8 min) and for the first 4 of the 4th ( 4 min) they only fouled 2 times. 8 + 4 = 12 all day everyday. The refs started calling fouls last 4 mins of the game or the score would have been worse then what it was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin