Locking threads

This website admins lets Dayton, BH, Summercreek go for days posting different threads poking fun at each other.  And usually its all just for fun. Why can't WOS and some other fans just take it as a joke. I dont think anybody is taking the great season, they had away.

WOS loss is just a loss. But the fans that bleed blue and silver wear their feelings on their sleeves. But all we heard all year long in all CAPS from nasty is how great yall are.. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1354460" timestamp="1355425049"]
I'm sorry, guys it was I who locked it.  I misread the first post of that thread due to a pop up. All I saw was education and didn't see 'physical education'.  I'll unlock.  I apologize in advance...
[/quote] i handled it.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1354461" timestamp="1355425150"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=107434.msg1354460#msg1354460 date=1355425049]
I'm sorry, guys it was I who locked it.  I misread the first post of that thread due to a pop up. All I saw was education and didn't see 'physical education'.  I'll unlock.  I apologize in advance...
[/quote] i handled it.  ;)
[/quote] Thanks, BG.

[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post="1354409" timestamp="1355418502"]
This website admins lets Dayton, BH, Summercreek go for days posting different threads poking fun at each other.  And usually its all just for fun. Why can't WOS and some other fans just take it as a joke. I dont think anybody is taking the great season, they had away.

WOS loss is just a loss. But the fans that bleed blue and silver wear their feelings on their sleeves. But all we heard all year long in all CAPS from nasty is how great yall are..
[/quote]I have to say I agree. BH, Dayton, SC, and Crosby trade a lot bigger and better blows than that. Never saw a remark made about one specific kid from WOS. It's probably one of the relatives of a kid on the team. You should read some of these kids facebook pages and the stuff they put on there. I'm not one to say how a parent should raise their kid but not pointing out a 17 or 18 year old young man did something wrong on a field is the exact reason some of those same kids two or three years later can't own up to mistakes they make off the field. My oldest son is 12 and my oldest nephew 10, when they play like trash after the game I tell them "you looked like garbage". The majority of the time the reply to that is "I know" with a reason/excuse that soon follows. Never once has either said "you're hurting my feelings". Matter of fact I usually only have to say it once a year, but I do know some kids are softer than others.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1354455" timestamp="1355424767"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=107434.msg1354454#msg1354454 date=1355424682]
why can't people NOT copy other people's screen names?

this is not Mike Honcho approved...
[/quote] :o i thought that was actually you.
[/quote] ;D ;D I did too!

PAL THIS IS NO JOKE and belive me i am not going to get over it  writting a letter to the orange leader and see if thay will put this in to the letter to the editor THE GAME IS OVER TAKE YOUR JOKES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL IT TO THE BATH ROOM PUT IT TO GOOD USE. PS WILL SOMEONE ON HERE MAKE A JOKE PAGE ABOUT OTHER TEAMS

[quote name="skipper" post="1354519" timestamp="1355433267"]
PAL THIS IS NO JOKE and belive me i am not going to get over it  writting a letter to the orange leader and see if thay will put this in to the letter to the editor THE GAME IS OVER TAKE YOUR JOKES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL IT TO THE BATH ROOM PUT IT TO GOOD USE. PS WILL SOMEONE ON HERE MAKE A JOKE PAGE ABOUT OTHER TEAMS
[/quote]
Apparently you were not around when we loss to GT. It got brutal.

[quote name="skipper" post="1354519" timestamp="1355433267"]
PAL THIS IS NO JOKE and belive me i am not going to get over it  writting a letter to the orange leader and see if thay will put this in to the letter to the editor THE GAME IS OVER TAKE YOUR JOKES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL IT TO THE BATH ROOM PUT IT TO GOOD USE. [b]PS WILL SOMEONE ON HERE MAKE A JOKE PAGE ABOUT OTHER TEAMS[/b][/quote]They already have, soon as they lost. If you're going to take time to write a letter to the editor about jokes on a football forum you should probably preface it with a question of why nearly 40% of your schools enrollment can't pass the state's standardized tests. If your feelings are hurt then take SETX sports off your favorites list 'cause I'm sure the kids care a lot less about a joke than you do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder