No. 5 West Orange-Stark (13-1) vs. West Orange-Stark PE (0-0)

Class 3A Division II Region III runner up championship
The West Orange-Stark Mustangs (13-1) take on a physical education class from West Orange-Stark High School Friday night at WO-S Middle School for the regional runner-up championship.

Prediction: WO-S will take this one unless they have five turnovers.

[quote name="FARVA" post="1354277" timestamp="1355374129"]
No body is running any kids down its a joke
WOS is not the first school to get cracked on.  I guess this site its ok to joke about losses as long as its not WOS or Silsbee
[/quote]

The reality of sucking and getting blown-out is just hitting home.  They are sensitive at the moment.  ;) ;)  They have not been so down since Huffman beat them in the playoffs.  8)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1354298" timestamp="1355399714"]
[quote author=FARVA link=topic=107427.msg1354277#msg1354277 date=1355374129]
No body is running any kids down its a joke
WOS is not the first school to get cracked on.  I guess this site its ok to joke about losses as long as its not WOS or Silsbee
[/quote]

[b]The reality of sucking and getting blown-out [/b] is just hitting home.  They are sensitive at the moment.  ;) ;)  They have not been so down since Huffman beat them in the playoffs.  8)
[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks.  Since it is something that you are used to dealing with, surely you have some pointers on how to cope?

[quote name="FARVA" post="1354272" timestamp="1355373345"]
PE has rep for being able to throw the ball around.. my prediction PE by whatever they want

And if they played kick ball they would get run ruled. Long live the hall walkers!
[/quote] are they using [b]flags[/b] or [b]pads[/b]? that makes the difference in this biggie.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho