2007 Tennis Season

Who will be the most recognized Tennis Player This year in the area?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the most recognized Tennis Player This year in the area?

• Matthew Deaver- Silsbee
    • Salina Aranda- Kirbyville
    • Matt Minick- Hardin-Jefferson
    • Aubrey Ludecke- Hardin Jefferson
    • Other

Did you know that people who get on here and talk crap on THEMSELVES have small egos and have to TRY and talk trash to catch back up. If you want my personal opinion about this i will tell you. I think that the ETA is overrated, but did i say it was bad, NO! I don't think the tennis program out there is that INTENSE. But i do think it is a good program to make friends and have LOCAL competition. I personally have been to the #2 tennis academy in America(Saddlebrook in Tampa BAy). And that level is on another planet on the level here. And athlete5 is just trying to bring comedy into this and yall are all teaming up on him. I think athlete5 has some good points. And aeropro chill out a lil bitand learn to live a little. ITS JUST A FREAKING JOKE.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that people who get on here and talk crap on THEMSELVES have small egos and have to TRY and talk trash to catch back up. If you want my personal opinion about this i will tell you. I think that the ETA is overrated, but did i say it was bad, NO! I don't think the tennis program out there is that INTENSE. But i do think it is a good program to make friends and have LOCAL competition. I personally have been to the #2 tennis academy in America(Saddlebrook in Tampa BAy). And that level is on another planet on the level here. And athlete5 is just trying to bring comedy into this and yall are all teaming up on him. I think athlete5 has some good points. And aeropro chill out a lil bitand learn to live a little. ITS JUST A FREAKING JOKE.

thanx minick..thats exactly what im doing..i'd rather be seeing jokes on here than ppl talking crap about other ppl. & yes i TOTALLY agree with you about the eta..that place is way overrated, i mean look at deaver, you, scott, & tyler..they didnt go to there & look how good they turned out. & besides, i would rather waste my money on something else than that worthless place ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder