2007 Tennis Season

Who will be the most recognized Tennis Player This year in the area?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the most recognized Tennis Player This year in the area?

• Matthew Deaver- Silsbee
    • Salina Aranda- Kirbyville
    • Matt Minick- Hardin-Jefferson
    • Aubrey Ludecke- Hardin Jefferson
    • Other

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever tbs & aeropro are, yall sound like a bunch of kelly  yall tlk so much crap on every1 & think yall are the stuff. yall have the worst coach there is, tony is nothing but a joke to the tennis program. the only players that did anything from yalls school lost first round in state. so if ur gonna start tlkn crap, back urself up.

i agree with you cword! the kelly tennis team is nothing but a bunch of overrated, trash talkin kids. they always talk too much crap, & besides, if they were SOOOO GOOOD, they would have beaten the warren boys every time they played them. thats why i say that word & carnley are way better than them, hands down. & yeah, their coach is a joke!!!! ;D

when people hate on someone that truly is good. it means they are jealous. who was voted best tennis pro this year in the readers choice awards? Tony Fuselier. Who has the biggest academy with the most coaches? Tony Fuselier. Who has more USTA ranked players than anyone else? Tony Fuselier. People wanna train at a place like that.

when people hate on someone that truly is good. it means they are jealous. who was voted best tennis pro this year in the readers choice awards? Tony Fuselier. Who has the biggest academy with the most coaches? Tony Fuselier. Who has more USTA ranked players than anyone else? Tony Fuselier. People wanna train at a place like that.

who is the most overrated coach in the state of texas? tony fuselier. what coach is the biggest joke in the state of texas? tony fuselier. who coaches a team that cant even make it out of the first round of the state tournament? oh! let me guess...TONY FUSELIER!! :P

Ok, I am not talking crap on Tony, but what makes him so great? Yall talk about him like he is a God. I will say he has a well balanced team, but come on now. I could talk about how great i think Jerry Creamer is, but i don't. BUT HES NOT GOD!

Get down to reality, if he was a GODLY tennis coach, then why is there always a hand full of people from other coaches who always win! But remember im not dissin Tony, because hes a good guy and probably a pretty good coach. But I think there is better in this area. "Cough Jerry Creamer Cough Ron Wesbrooks Cough"

Ok, I am not talking crap on Tony, but what makes him so great? Yall talk about him like he is a God. I will say he has a well balanced team, but come on now. I could talk about how great i think Jerry Creamer is, but i don't. BUT HES NOT GOD!

Get down to reality, if he was a GODLY tennis coach, then why is there always a hand full of people from other coaches who always win! But remember im not dissin Tony, because hes a good guy and probably a pretty good coach. But I think there is better in this area. "Cough Jerry Creamer Cough Ron Wesbrooks Cough"

thank you minick! someone that actually gets what im tryin to say. they do treat him as if he is a god. i totally agree with you about him. i think there is a whole lot of other better coaches than him in our area. & tbs8590 (kenton boone)...i would come out to brentwood but i dont want to embarass you too bad. ill schedule you a match with my 12 year old sister though..she will be more competition for you. 8)

alright man... im done with your crap... you have no idea what tennis is obviously.. and its really pissing me off that your on here talking crap all the time.. we dont say tony is a god minick... we say that hes the best coach weve had.. we dont go around talking crap on your coach.. were just defending him.. but really come on down to brentwood.. you wont embarass me if you beat me just come on down... please.. i would love the practice out there

Once again not talking crap on anybody! But how many coaches have you been to Boone? I personally have hit with Russel, Ron, David, Jerry, A Big Pro in Houston (Chris Jackson at Houston City Club), and i have seen Tony give a lesson to my friend Jared Dickerson and i have seen jorge give a lesson. And personally Tony would be a lil down in the rankings on my list. He did not help Jared what so ever. Tony completely changed his grip and never corrected his swing. After 2 lessons, Jared came out to Jerry and was back to square one. Jerry had to take him off to the side for about and hour just to fix the grip and swing. Now once again, NOT TALKING CRAP, but this is my opinion. Ron Wesbrooks is the best coach in this area, but Jerry Creamer is right on up there, and im not just saying that because their my coaches. I started with Jerry, and then tested them all out and i really didn't like what i saw besides Jerry and Ron. But Chris Jackson would have to be the best coach i have ever learned from. And see i can give my opinion on this because i have seen or learned from almost all the coaches in the area.

i took from tony buagues... or however you spell it and i also took from russel.. and others at elite... jorge.. ive taken from aldrin campos.. all of them are great coaches.. you are entitled to your opinion.. im talking about the other guy.. hes always talking crap on us.. tony is more of a long term coach.. he fixes things for the better.. and you cant just abandon his changes if you really want them.. because he teaches a good grip and an awesome swing.. the head coach at ut told me i had a perfect forehand stroke.. i ahve a card to prove it. tony taught me that forehand.. hes a longterm coach that you cant take from once and get a full effect... coaches arent a miracle workers.. i am just getting pissed off not by you but by the athlete5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder