GT Shockers 2000 - 12U - Tryouts

********** Updated 1/16 - Wed *********

Tryouts - Saturday - College Street - 2 pm to 4 pm.  Not sure which field yet - depends on field conditions and availability.  Just look for GT Shocker 2000 - 12U. - White Jerseys and Navy pants.  Ask for me - Mike Hammersmith - Thanks...

The GT Shockers 2000 (12U) are looking for 3 more solid players.  We had a successful fall by winning 1st place (out of 18) at Ford park on 11/10 and 2nd place (out of 28) at the USFA Fall state tourney on 11/17.  All positions are available for tryout.  We are part of the larger GT Shocker organization that has teams in 10U, 12U, 14U and 18U/Gold.  Check our website (gtshockers.com) for more info about our organization.

If you would like more information, I encourage you to simply call me (or text) and lets setup a time to discuss and see if there is a fit. 

Our plan is to finalize the team before 2/2

Thanks - Mike - 409-504-8238 (cell)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
The Team looked good this weekend.  Wished Callie would have pitched better against you though.
Longest number of games she has pitched in a while.  We're very proud of her.  Good luck to the Shockers this Spring.  See you at the ballpark.  Take care.

Chester 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine