OK, can I sit on the Nederland side for the game?

[quote name="robanadana" post="1347893" timestamp="1354497935"]
Hard to cheer for the Dawgs from the Pearland side, I don't want to sit with Georgetown  :-X. Don't wanna get mugged for being a Pirate!
[/quote]

I hear they are only releasing 8 tickets........ ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1347926" timestamp="1354500478"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=107036.msg1347893#msg1347893 date=1354497935]
Hard to cheer for the Dawgs from the Pearland side, I don't want to sit with Georgetown  :-X. Don't wanna get mugged for being a Pirate!
[/quote]

I hear they are only releasing 8 tickets........ ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

That's why we have 8000 fans showing up in Georgetown shirts. If everyone comes up in their school colors they will be so confused they will not know what to do.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1347975" timestamp="1354503746"]
I plan on going,  and wearing my purple proudly!  If someone has a problem with it,  they can have it by themselves.  That would be stupid,  to dis someone that has spent time and money to support you.
[/quote]

Every side has fans like that. I caught heck going to the other side of the Dome in '99 for PNG. My wife and I heard someone say, "What are those Nederland people doing here?" ain't it great how sick of a feeling that gives a person? Y'all are welcome on our side anytime. You do stick out with the purple on though.  ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="1347908" timestamp="1354499104"]
Wear your black and gold. You will blend right in. PNG wears their purple and they stick out like a sore thumb.  ;D
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what color you wear. WE are ALL proud of the Bulldogs and their accomplishments!  I think it shows a sense of PRIDE for fans to wear their school colors, and I'm sure the BULLDOG players and some Nederland fans are proud that the other area fans are there to support them.  GO BULLDOGS!!!!

[quote name="baddog" post="1347993" timestamp="1354504384"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=107036.msg1347975#msg1347975 date=1354503746]
I plan on going,  and wearing my purple proudly!  If someone has a problem with it,  they can have it by themselves.  That would be stupid,  to dis someone that has spent time and money to support you.
[/quote]

Every side has fans like that. I caught heck going to the other side of the Dome in '99 for PNG. My wife and I heard someone say, "What are those Nederland people doing here?" ain't it great how sick of a feeling that gives a person? Y'all are welcome on our side anytime. You do stick out with the purple on though.  ;D
[/quote]

That's the idea Baddog!  I WANT folks to know that the neighbors are on their side....  for now.

As a Nederland backer and a district 20 4A supporter, I truly appreciate the support coming from everyone. I've talked with a few of our boys and they love seeing the stands full! They don't care where you're from! They know we are all pulling for them!! Please keep coming to the games no matter what school you are from!

Wear you school colors/shirts....it was neat seeing them, and where the fans are from at our game.....all are welcome, well I can only think of two who might NOT get a smile and a "hi, how are you?"

could you guess......i'll give you a hint......

first school...... same initials as State Champions (NOT) ;) :( :'(.....SC
second one.......same initials as Pixie Dust....PD  :-*  (we need a smiley face falling to the ground) ::)

I think SC and PD are playing in the Tidy Bowl next weekend anyway so they won't be able to attend.

Seriously, anyone who wants to come support the Dogs is welcome, IMO...I personally like seeing the representation from so many of the other SE Texas communities...at Reliant, I saw fans from PNG, Vidor, Beaumont, PA, Dayton, and HF...let's go to the Berry Center next week and beat GT and become Region 3 champs!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin