Nederland's Quarterback

3bsports

As I followed Bulldog Football this year, I noticed their quarterback seems to not get the credit he deserves.  Maybe it is because he is on such a fine team of players that all shine.  (nothing wrong with that!).  I want to give a shout out to him for such a good job as a player and leader of the team.  That winning touchdown will be remembered.  Great throw!!

[quote name="3bsports" post="1346366" timestamp="1354344604"]
As I followed Bulldog Football this year, I noticed their quarterback seems to not get the credit he deserves.  Maybe it is because he is on such a fine team of players that all shine.  (nothing wrong with that!).  I want to give a shout out to him for such a good job as a player and leader of the team.  That winning touchdown will be remembered.  Great throw!!
[/quote]
Great job Carson. He had several money throws tonight. That one was especially clutch. He was rolling out to his left and threw on the run (he is right handed) and hit Barrow perfectly! Keep it up Carson!

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="1346787" timestamp="1354384933"]
You cannot put a price tag on leadership! Carson is a true leader!
[/quote]This pretty much sums it up....With the running attack weve had he hasnt been noticed much, but when the game was thrown on his shoulders last night......He stepped up BIGTIME!!!!! Hat's off to Carson, proud of that young man!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder