**BISD/YMBL TOURNEY SCORE UPDATES**

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this was a real good tournament this year.  Most of the games appear to have been good ones, not many lopsided scores.  And now my JV Silsbee team has beat both Central and Memorial so neither one of a couple people on here have any room to harrass each other on that point.

[quote name="ST413" post="1347488" timestamp="1354426005"]
Looks like this was a real good tournament this year.  Most of the games appear to have been good ones, not many lopsided scores.  And now my JV Silsbee team has beat both Central and Memorial so neither one of a couple people on here have any room to harrass each other on that point.
[/quote] Don't forget top mention 'lost to Nederland'  the 'Silsbee JV' team', that is.

Yes we lost to them, but not too disappointed in that.  They just got by us without 3/4 of ourvarsity.  I know they are missing 3.  Its ok we may get a chance at them next weekend and if not in a couple of weeks they get to come to Silsbee.    ;D  ;D

[quote name="ST413" post="1347522" timestamp="1354432675"]
Yes we lost to them, but not too disappointed in that.  They just got by us without 3/4 of ourvarsity.  I know they are missing 3.  Its ok we may get a chance at them next weekend and if not in a couple of weeks they get to come to Silsbee.    ;D  ;D
[/quote] :o :o ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1346135" timestamp="1354335136"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=106883.msg1346081#msg1346081 date=1354334196]
OMG how in the heck Ozen lose to WB please remove Savaet of his duties smh
[/quote] um, West Brook is actually good this year...and besides, Ozen have already beaten West Brook this year, so it was a return of favor, so to speak.    I don't think that's grounds for fireing the coach...
[/quote]I understand where you coming from soulja but back when I played for Ozen it wasn't a such thing as even having close games with teams in the area come on man saveat needs to be removed I played for him I know the guy can't coach a lick and the only reason he still has this job is because he is kin to the athletic director of BISD(RODNEY SAVEAT)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1346456" timestamp="1354356817"]
I think he's doing pretty good thus far with such a young group (only 3  seniors on the team).  In Ozenfinest's defense, he's a football only guy, so cut my fellow Beaumonteer  some slack.  :) ;)  (it's in question if he really knows football)
[/quote]Question when has Saveat even won district besides his first year at ozen after boutee left mid season? See i don't expect you guys to understand because you don't know what it's like to play for Ozen's program but mark my words Ozen will never be as good as they're supposed to be as long as Savaet is the head coach.

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1347697" timestamp="1354477965"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=106883.msg1346135#msg1346135 date=1354335136]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=106883.msg1346081#msg1346081 date=1354334196]
[/quote] um, West Brook is actually good this year...and besides, Ozen have already beaten West Brook this year, so it was a return of favor, so to speak.    I don't think that's grounds for fireing the coach...
[/quote]I understand where you coming from soulja but back when I played for Ozen it wasn't a such thing as even having close games with teams in the area come on man saveat needs to be removed I played for him I know the guy can't coach a lick and the only reason he still has this job is because he is kin to the athletic director of BISD(RODNEY SAVEAT)
[/quote] I know what you're saying, , but you have to keep in mind that Seveat is NOT Boutte.  Not By a long shot. Also, Ozen isn't getting ALL of Beaumont's talents anymore.  It's a change in the times, man.  The talent is evenly distributed now.  Green and Zeno at West Brook and the young guns at Central. 

Now to think about it, where is y'all's young gun, Boyd?

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1347703" timestamp="1354478317"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=106883.msg1346456#msg1346456 date=1354356817]
I think he's doing pretty good thus far with such a young group (only 3  seniors on the team).  In Ozenfinest's defense, he's a football only guy, so cut my fellow Beaumonteer  some slack.  :) ;)  (it's in question if he really knows football)
[/quote]Question when has Saveat even won district besides his first year at ozen after boutee left mid season? See i don't expect you guys to understand because you don't know what it's like to play for Ozen's program but mark my words Ozen will never be as good as they're supposed to be as long as Savaet is the head coach.
[/quote] Why are you wanting so bad to compare Boutte to Seveat?  There's no comparison.  A lot of good coaches in the are now don't compare to him. 

I know all about Ozen's standards.  It's a change in the times.  Be happy with their current success.  They made an impressive push, even farther than Central and Nederland.  Take that for what it's worth.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
Someone told me not to entertain stupidity..but I'm not soft spoken..OZENSFINEST you sound bitter for one...maybe because your basketball career didn't go as planned...or who knows...but that's a big problem I have with people like u..who go around broadcasting someone be fired..you may not like him as a coach or even a person that's your prerogative, but to say he deserves to have his livelihood taken in pure asinine..even tho people don't agree with Centrals coach and how he runs his program guess what he's winning.. Same thing can be said for Coach Simon at West Brook...your talkin about Boutte as he if was GOD OF BASKETBALL and whomever doesn't coach his style is doomed for failure..typical Willie Lynch here...ok you played your time is OVER let it go...you don't agree with what he does fine...but the BAFOONERY has to stop at some point..yeah I'm voicing my opinion...and it's your right not like it...but it irks me when u can sit there say behind your computer screen or even in a public setting the things your saying..let me ask u this..u only seemed to be concerned with wining district ..lol..but not winning a state championship...cause if that was true you wouldn't be worried about simple things like that...I'm AROUND the program EVERYDAY so I see first hand what gets done..is everything perfect no and nothing will ever be..but as long as u and the other so called supporters of Ozen keep tryna divide and conquer they will never succeed..i have yet to see all the HATERS show their face and when they do come around none of this suff gets said to anyone's face..always hiding and whispering...man up then and say it with ya chest..lol...didnt think so...and I don't want you to take this as a challenge to a duel or something...I talk facts not fiction...ask any kid playing var and they'll u the same thing..Their focus is on a state championship not winning district ...and yes u can do that without winning district..but hey who am I to question tradition right....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1347705" timestamp="1354478637"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=106883.msg1347697#msg1347697 date=1354477965]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=106883.msg1346135#msg1346135 date=1354335136]
[/quote] I know what you're saying, , but you have to keep in mind that Seveat is NOT Boutte.  Not By a long shot. Also, Ozen isn't getting ALL of Beaumont's talents anymore.  It's a change in the times, man.  The talent is evenly distributed now.  Green and Zeno at West Brook and the young guns at Central. 

Now to think about it, where is y'all's young gun, Boyd?
[/quote]I believe he's still in middle school I could be wrong though

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1347733" timestamp="1354481043"]
Someone told me not to entertain stupidity..but I'm not soft spoken..OZENSFINEST you sound bitter for one...maybe because your basketball career didn't go as planned...or who knows...but that's a big problem I have with people like u..who go around broadcasting someone be fired..you may not like him as a coach or even a person that's your prerogative, but to say he deserves to have his livelihood taken in pure asinine..even tho people don't agree with Centrals coach and how he runs his program guess what he's winning.. Same thing can be said for Coach Simon at West Brook...your talkin about Boutte as he if was GOD OF BASKETBALL and whomever doesn't coach his style is doomed for failure..typical Willie Lynch here...ok you played your time is OVER let it go...you don't agree with what he does fine...but the BAFOONERY has to stop at some point..yeah I'm voicing my opinion...and it's your right not like it...but it irks me when u can sit there say behind your computer screen or even in a public setting the things your saying..let me ask u this..u only seemed to be concerned with wining district ..lol..but not winning a state championship...cause if that was true you wouldn't be worried about simple things like that...I'm AROUND the program EVERYDAY so I see first hand what gets done..is everything perfect no and nothing will ever be..but as long as u and the other so called supporters of Ozen keep tryna divide and conquer they will never succeed..i have yet to see all the HATERS show their face and when they do come around none of this suff gets said to anyone's face..always hiding and whispering...man up then and say it with ya chest..lol...didnt think so...and I don't want you to take this as a challenge to a duel or something...I talk facts not fiction...ask any kid playing var and they'll u the same thing..Their focus is on a state championship not winning district ...and yes u can do that without winning district..but hey who am I to question tradition right....
[/quote]Now you sound real dumb...I'm not bitter about anything I just know a good coach when I see one and saveat isn't one of em...Everyone on this board knows that I'm a avid supporter of Ozen win or lose but Saveat is not the guy for the job IMO...However when I made the statement about winning district I was using that as a reference to his success at Ozen. Question do you honestly think that if Ozen can't win the weak 20-4A district that they can win state? And this is to soulja I've made any Bouttee/Saveat comparison because their isn't any we all know who was the better coach I'm only speaking on the success of Saveat's coaching career not even a district title in 4 years? SMH

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder