SILSBEE @ CENTRAL Updates/ SILSBEE WINS 55-52!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1335440" timestamp="1353195945"]
They will be fine!
[/quote] I'm sorry but I might be the only one in Texas who just doesn't understand you!! Before games you predict Silsbee getting beat but when THEY PROVE YOU WRONG you act like you was going for them all along! I'm confused! Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!! This doesn't sound like a real TIGER FAN TO ME!!

[quote name=""SmokeFan13"" post="1335472" timestamp="1353197430"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106422.msg1335440#msg1335440 date=1353195945]
They will be fine!
[/quote] I'm sorry but I might be the only one in Texas who just doesn't understand you!! Before games you predict Silsbee getting beat but when THEY PROVE YOU WRONG you act like you was going for them all along! I'm confused! Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!! This doesn't sound like a real TIGER FAN TO ME!!
[/quote]Preach!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1335542" timestamp="1353201128"]
This is either a very impressive win for a 1/4 varsity, 3/4 JV Silsbee team, or a very disappointing loss for a very good Beaumont Central team.

Maybe Central not [b]THAT[/b] good.
[/quote] I would have to say that Silsbee conquered a very impressive win today from my view of the game today! Could've been a 20pt blowout but Silsbee nonetheless got a statement win!

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1335695" timestamp="1353209185"]
Really not that interested in any more cliches.  Was curious if you had a response to somebody elses suggestion that either Silsbee is extra good or Central isnt that good.
[/quote] My cliche as you called it was my answer. Well, a partial answer I guess.  Silsbee won because they played with heart & determination. I'll take this b4 having talent, which was evident in this game. In fact, I mentioned this to a Silsbee supporter before the game. Central will be okay. They had a reality check today and hopefully a sleeping beast has not awakened.

[quote name=""SmokeFan13"" post="1335472" timestamp="1353197430"]
They will be fine!
[/quote]

[quote name="bigdog" post="1335640" timestamp="1353207040"]
[quote author=5 on 5 link=topic=106422.msg1335360#msg1335360 date=1353193555]
WOW......and Silsbee without so many starters......I guess the Yates win really doesn't mean anything
[/quote]

Yates lost to FB Travis.
[/quote]

Not surprised about this win. Travis has more talent outside the Harrison twins. I think Travis finally get that state crown this year.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1335804" timestamp="1353212595"]
[quote author="SmokeFan13" link=topic=106422.msg1335472#msg1335472 date=1353197430]
They will be fine!
[/quote]

It was my opinion homie! I'm entitled to that right. A team missing 3 starters vs a team who is at full and a district favorite in 4A? Get lost with your theories. I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm bigger Tiger fan than just about anyone on this board living in Houston. When your opinion is needed, it will be asked!
[/quote] I ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU that you're not a bigger fan than me!!! When is the last time you attended a full season of games?!!! And it doesn't matter how many good players are on the team, if u call yourself a huge Tiger fan then u would NEVER PREDICT AGAINST THEM!! INSTEAD YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THEM!!! Obviously you don't do a great job of that!

Am I arguing with someone about who is a bigger Silsbee Tiger fan? Yes Smokinfan you are a bigger fan than me. I dont own on Silsbee shirt, towel, jacket, or hat. I go to about 1 regular season game and mostly all playoff games the last 6 years for football and basketball. Besides that, I have to work and take care of home. You my friend are the fan of the year!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1335873" timestamp="1353214434"]
Am I arguing with someone about who is a bigger Silsbee Tiger fan? Yes Smokinfan you are a bigger fan than me. I dont own on Silsbee shirt, towel, jacket, or hat. I go to about 1 regular season game and mostly all playoff games the last 6 years for football and basketball. Besides that, I have to work and take care of home. You my friend are the fan of the year!
[/quote] well you're the one who stated that you were the biggest fan than anyone on the boards! So I just had to have a liittle fun and let you know about yourself!

[quote name="Who By Fire" post="1335889" timestamp="1353216375"]
The foul count at the game today was ridiculously high. At the half, Central had at least 16 fouls called against them. Silsbee was also in double bonus. The first half took about 75 minutes to complete.  The game might have been different if the kids had been allowed to play.
[/quote] I disagree. The kids were allowed to play. There were some hard fouls being called in the first half. And a few I saw the refs let slide. They allowed the boys to play. Plus, Silsbee missed quite a few of their foul shots.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder