NEDERLAND VS. DAYTON BROADCAST/Nederland wins 21-7!!

WOSgrad

Game was too close in the 4th quarter, Dayton never quit. Nederland's defense is strong and athletic. Both teams have excellent FG kickers, both had off days.

I thought Raines played well, missed a couple but overall has really came on. Stampley had a good game.

Not one of the better Dayton teams I've seen in the past.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ATX31" post="1335403" timestamp="1353194715"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=106407.msg1335397#msg1335397 date=1353194517]
Ned has only allowed 14 points in the last 3 games.
[/quote]

21 points 14 againat central 7 today

21 points the past 4 games

ozen-0
lumbeton-0
central-14
dayton-7
[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking Central only got 7.   

[quote name="cougar14" post="1335355" timestamp="1353193410"]
Exact same score as the Crosby game the first week of the season, has Ned made major improvement since then?
[/quote]

I don't know.

The team from Ozen that just took Crosby into overtime was thumped by Nederland a couple of weeks ago 35-0 when Nederland held Ozen to 120 something yards and 7 first downs.

Is that an improvement?

[quote name="tvc" post="1335498" timestamp="1353198827"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106407.msg1335355#msg1335355 date=1353193410]
Exact same score as the Crosby game the first week of the season, has Ned made major improvement since then?
[/quote]

I don't know.

The team from Ozen that just took Crosby into overtime was thumped by Nederland a couple of weeks ago 35-0 when Nederland held Ozen to 120 something yards and 7 first downs.

Is that an improvement?
[/quote]

Ozen always pulls it together for playoffs, makes you wonder if they could do more in district play? 

Crosby was a good team and so was Dayton, nothing slouchy on either team.  Both were tough games for Nederland.  Never take them lightly. 

Nederland has tough road and I know that Neumann & Co will prepare them for each challenge.  I still singing that Aggie War Hymn.......... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="dogbite" post="1335536" timestamp="1353200805"]
We had 2 100yard rushers in this game!  133 by Hopkins and 116 by Carson
[/quote]

Really! Ned always has to hear how other team's QBs will out athlete us. How does that scrambler we have look now. Raines played a very good game.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1335603" timestamp="1353204825"]
Dayton's kicker,punter is the real deal.Best I have ever seen.The ability to do both so well is very unique.The on-side kick was top notch also even if I think we got hosed on the call.Anyone know who he is going to sign with.
[/quote]

I heard A&M is giving him a good look.

It's sad Dayton's coaching staff didn't find a way for Caranco to break the record this year. I'm sure during some of those blowouts they could have settled for a FG rather than a TD. They probably just kept thinking his chances would come later. Unfortunately, later never came and this 4 yr starter came up short. Great kicker and punter. Just may see him on Sunday's someday. Sorry Liltex. I would like to hear your thoughts when you're ready.

I agree Husker. Sad the coaches could not help him out. I guess winning by 30 or 40 is more important then breaking a state record. Juan you are one heck of a kicker. We will see him playing on Saturdays real soon.  [b][size=18pt]Where were all the Dayton fans today. SAD turn out.[/size][/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw