Cogratulations Barbers Hill

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1334249" timestamp="1353130610"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106396.msg1334246#msg1334246 date=1353130554]
[b]The Hill is the real deal.[/b] Very talented & physical footbsll team. Best of luck next week. Continue to represnt the area & make a long run
Give 'em heck!
[/quote]
Please don't get that started again.
[/quote]

Where is Tyrone Biggums when you need him?

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1334246" timestamp="1353130554"]
The Hill is the real deal. Very talented & physical footbsll team. Best of luck next week. Continue to represnt the area & make a long run
Give 'em heck!
[/quote]

Thanks!
Lions just get back to work. Good luck #14 on your college career with the Horns!

The Hill is the real deal. Very talented & physical footbsll team. Best of luck next week. Continue to represnt the area & make a long run
Give 'em heck!
[/quote]

Thanks PlayAction...Livingston played with class and had no cheap shots or late hits to speak of even after the game was out of hand. Definitely not the norm anymore...

Give 'em heck!
[/quote]

Goodluck to you guys next year. This game is one of those "Is what is " games. Goodluck to the Lion Seniors I know this is a hard lose to take.

Congrats to Barber Hills, I have to agree with PlayActionPass, they are the Real Deal, look too see you all to continue on for some time longer and trust me I'll be there. Even hoping your team can meet me in Dallas, why not just keep doing what you're baby, it seems to be working alright. ;D ;D Now I started having Nightmares last night, knowing I've got to serve Smoking Baby a Steak while he's serving up me some Crow, by the way I love mine with plenty of Garlic sause, seems to take away the taste. ;D ;D But the strangest thing happen in the middle of that nightmare, my wife tap me on the shoulder and said: Just be thankful you're not having to serve Steaks to both Smoking Baby and BHFAN because the way you were screamming you would be sleeping on the couch buddy. ;D ;D Good Luck to you Barber Hills Fans, Great job to your Coach and Players, now let's go for the Gold. :)     

[quote name="Trocket" post="1334705" timestamp="1353166619"]
Congrats to Barber Hills, I have to agree with PlayActionPass, they are the Real Deal, look too see you all to continue on for some time longer and trust me I'll be there. Even hoping your team can meet me in Dallas, why not just keep doing what you're baby, it seems to be working alright. ;D ;D Now I started having Nightmares last night, knowing I've got to serve Smoking Baby a Steak while he's serving up me some Crow, by the way I love mine with plenty of Garlic sause, seems to take away the taste. ;D ;D But the strangest thing happen in the middle of that nightmare, my wife tap me on the shoulder and said: Just be thankful you're not having to serve Steaks to both Smoking Baby and BHFAN because the way you were screamming you would be sleeping on the couch buddy. ;D ;D Good Luck to you Barber Hills Fans, Great job to your Coach and Players, now let's go for the Gold. :)   
[/quote]

Thanks! +1 to you sir!

Good Morning Trocket ;) Good season for the Lions congrats on making the playoffs. BH was bound to pop it's bubble at somepoint and last night was just a clinic on how to play good Defense and take a contoll a star player. thanks for the good wishes hope BH can keep winning!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder