Deweyville vs. Elysian Fields

DP70

Who will win this 2A-2 Area Round between Deweyville and Elysian Fields?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this 2A-2 Area Round between Deweyville and Elysian Fields?

• Deweyville
    • Elysian Fields

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1338214" timestamp="1353455427"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=106342.msg1338190#msg1338190 date=1353453540]
District pride will be on the line during this game. The other representatives were eliminated immediately. DV needs to win this or everyone will believe the district is weak.
[/quote]
.............wants to talk about is how weak some thing is when in reality the only thing that is weak is his Huffman Falcons [b]LMAS[/b] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
You are right. Huffman could never measure up to Deweyville. I am sure that noone would agree with that. You sure seem angry judging by your use of threats and profanity. I hope you are not one the ones who yells at kids from the stands.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="89falcon" post="1338224" timestamp="1353456137"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=106342.msg1338214#msg1338214 date=1353455427]
District pride will be on the line during this game. The other representatives were eliminated immediately. DV needs to win this or everyone will believe the district is weak.
[/quote]
................wants to talk about is how weak some thing is when in reality the only thing that is weak is his Huffman Falcons [b]LMAS[/b] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
You are right. Huffman could never measure up to Deweyville. I am sure that noone would agree with that. You sure seem angry judging by your use of threats and profanity. I hope you are not one the ones who yells at kids from the stands.
[/quote]
:o
Not me ; According to you everything Around here is Weak. The only Person in the whole world I hate Is you and Obama  LMAO

P.S. I never said or thought Deweyville was better than Huffman I just Think it stinks for YOU to come on all The deweyville sites and the only thing you wont to say is how WEAK we are and How Weak our District is, When your team Lost in the first round..... If you dont have any thing else to say  dont say anything we have heard your Opinion!          LOL

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1338234" timestamp="1353457106"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=106342.msg1338224#msg1338224 date=1353456137]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=106342.msg1338214#msg1338214 date=1353455427]
[/quote]
.............. wants to talk about is how weak some thing is when in reality the only thing that is weak is his Huffman Falcons [b]LMAS[/b] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
[/quote]
:o
Not me ; According to you everything Around here is Weak. The only Person in the whole world I hate Is you and Obama  LMAO

P.S. I never said or thought Deweyville was better than Huffman I just Think it stinks for YOU to come on all The deweyville sites and the only thing you wont to say is how WEAK we are and How Weak our District is, When your team Lost in the first round..... If you dont have any thing else to say  dont say anything we have heard your Opinion!          LOL
[/quote]
"All the Deweyville sites"? Do you mean "setxsports"? I believe we have all heard your opinion as well at least 50 times or so. You actually use profanity and make threats. It seems a bit childish to say things like "I hate you" on a message board. I have never said "everything" is weak, just your district this year. If you lose to EF it will be confirmed. I have actually credited your team on several occasions while several of the DV folks were bashing your former coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder