HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/TONIGHT 5:45PM!!!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1330181" timestamp="1352906287"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106212.msg1329719#msg1329719 date=1352857703]
We got Brenham's #.
[/quote]

From one baseball series?  Lol. Never again!
[/quote]

Our nickname is "One and Done", I have to have something to hand my hat on.  ;D ;D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco1" post="1330081" timestamp="1352901631"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106212.msg1329978#msg1329978 date=1352872122]
]First off its not "his" program. Secondly how long have you been on the board? Like i said before: if giving a personal viewpoint in a non-disrespectful manner is a classless act then why post?  :-\
[/quote]

I didn't like it and I thought it was poor taste. If an Admin starts a thread calling it "Breaking News" and then starts rumors and speculation about a program, its bad form.

Call me a whiner, call it what you want, fact is there are rules on this forum for reason.

[b]Scooter you started a "PN-G big reveal" thread and it was apparent that it was a joke. When an Admin does it and implies that it is serious, its different.[/b]
[/quote]First off Bronco1 get yours facts straight

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=106221.0

^^^ started by indianforever, not by BG.  ::)

Secondly if you thought it was a joke thats totally fine but it actually wasnt a joke, if predictions are jokes then i guess the Mayans are really coming next month.  ::)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1330327" timestamp="1352915283"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=106212.msg1330081#msg1330081 date=1352901631]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106212.msg1329978#msg1329978 date=1352872122]
]First off its not "his" program. Secondly how long have you been on the board? Like i said before: if giving a personal viewpoint in a non-disrespectful manner is a classless act then why post?  :-\
[/quote]

I didn't like it and I thought it was poor taste. If an Admin starts a thread calling it "Breaking News" and then starts rumors and speculation about a program, its bad form.

Call me a whiner, call it what you want, fact is there are rules on this forum for reason.

[b]Scooter you started a "PN-G big reveal" thread and it was apparent that it was a joke. When an Admin does it and implies that it is serious, its different.[/b]
[/quote]First off Bronco1 get yours facts straight

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=106221.0

^^^ started by indianforever, not by BG.  ::)

Secondly if you thought it was a joke thats totally fine but it actually wasnt a joke, if predictions are jokes then i guess the Mayans are really coming next month.  ::)
[/quote]

Sorry, my intention wasn't to accuse you, it was to differentiate between the 2 threads.
The discussion isn't about a prediction post, its about a false accusation.

Anyway, sorry I ruffled you feathers, was not my intention.

[quote name="liltex" post="1330126" timestamp="1352904057"]
NOTHING posted on this site has any merit as to which team wins or loses.Nor does any applauds or smites have any merit as to who you are as a person.Nobody I know has been removed for smite count.We have to agree to disagree all in the name of entertainment.If you're thin skinned don't go all in,proceed w/posts.I agree it seems personal attacks are ever present more than i've seen in recent years. None of them as a poster compare in magnitude as those directed towards a persons well being(Coach,coaches or a individual named player)Lawd if there were a site to applaud/smite a thread about government=well you know what that would look like.We @our site,we meaning ea poster is a part & do need to do a better job @ clean entertainment.We as posters don't see the whole picture sometimes=There are hundreds,possibly thousands that are Non-Members who frequent this site.Some for laughs,knowledge so let me say 1 thing=What do you as a person allow for kiddos to view on a website that you as a parent are posting on?Carry on Smack talkers but expect the Comedians,jokesters,chain yankers trying to ruffle your feathers(hair)etc.I'll close as a USMC combat veteran=We never intentionally lose a battle to win a war, we won the battle in Vietnam the sad part 58,000 young Americans gave it all taking out over 1 million only to have our media tell the world & gov it was a war we could not win
[/quote]
:)

[quote name="liltex" post="1330126" timestamp="1352904057"]
NOTHING posted on this site has any merit as to which team wins or loses.Nor does any applauds or smites have any merit as to who you are as a person.Nobody I know has been removed for smite count.We have to agree to disagree all in the name of entertainment.If you're thin skinned don't go all in,proceed w/posts.I agree it seems personal attacks are ever present more than i've seen in recent years. None of them as a poster compare in magnitude as those directed towards a persons well being(Coach,coaches or a individual named player)Lawd if there were a site to applaud/smite a thread about government=well you know what that would look like.We @our site,we meaning ea poster is a part & do need to do a better job @ clean entertainment.We as posters don't see the whole picture sometimes=There are hundreds,possibly thousands that are Non-Members who frequent this site.Some for laughs,knowledge so let me say 1 thing=What do you as a person allow for kiddos to view on a website that you as a parent are posting on?Carry on Smack talkers but expect the Comedians,jokesters,chain yankers trying to ruffle your feathers(hair)etc.I'll close as a USMC combat veteran=We never intentionally lose a battle to win a war, we won the battle in Vietnam the sad part 58,000 young Americans gave it all taking out over 1 million only to have our media tell the world & gov it was a war we could not win
[/quote]
SEMPER FI!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder