Toups Graphics BiDistrict 2012

Toups Graphics finishes the regular season at a very impressive 82%.  Since I started this (all for the kids) I have always been 3 and 1 in bidistrict predicting.  Can I get 4 and 0 this season?
The Previews have been posted...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Four teams will advance and four teams will be dribbling basketballs.
The top two teams from each district will lock horns.  Should be an exciting weekend of football.  Let me know if you see any misinformation (I am getting close to 2,000 hits a day and don't want to misinform any one)  (factual information not my predictions ;-)  ).  GOOD LUCK TO NEDERLAND, SUMMER CREEK, VIDOR, DAYTON, CROSBY, LIVINGSTON, OZEN, AND BARBERS HILL!  Four very good teams are going to have their seasons end.  May the best teams advance and keep on winning.  Hopefully one of these eight will be playing in the semi-finals representing SETX.

ttt

Posted last night...  Kind of cool that I am getting close to 2000 hits a day on this site, and I just do all I do for the kids of Dayton (especially my former students).  I tell my wife I have to update my website for all my "FANS" and she just rolls her eyes.  Thanks for all the kind responses for what I do (even if you don't agree with my opinions).  We adults really need to keep in perspective that these are kids playing their hearts out for their communities, you have bad games and good games.  Weather should be AWESOME this weekend.  Can't wait till kick off!!! 

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1331127" timestamp="1352993584"]
Lets go [b]Panthers[/b],Big [b]Ned[/b],[b]Vidor[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
no love for Livingston?

[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=106205.msg1331126#msg1331126 date=1352993295]
dayton one and done
[/quote]

been waiting years to use that one I bet.  :D

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1331131" timestamp="1352993782"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=106205.msg1331108#msg1331108 date=1352991746]
[b]Homer[/b].... ::)

GO BULLDOGS....BEAT THE BRONCOS!!!!
[/quote]

What he said. Suddenly everyone is better than 20-4a after Vidor and Nederland were in the top four or five all year. Yeah right!
[/quote]

everybody that picks against your team is a homer.  ;D ;D

come on.... everyone on this site has some homer in 'em. 8)

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1331126" timestamp="1352993295"]
[s]dayton[/s] one and done
[/quote]BH you mean.. they carry that torch, until they can prove otherwise. This may be their year. 19-4 A gonna sweep this year. :)

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1331131" timestamp="1352993782"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=106205.msg1331108#msg1331108 date=1352991746]
[b]Homer[/b].... ::)

GO BULLDOGS....BEAT THE BRONCOS!!!!
[/quote]

What he said. Suddenly everyone is better than 20-4a after Vidor and Nederland were in the top four or five all year. Yeah right!
[/quote]So was Dayton and Summer Creek, SC still is while Dayton dropped due to not showing up last Friday! ;D ;D

So two weeks ago Summer Creek was not very good and Dayton was going to beat them.  Now they have beatin Dayton they are going to State?  YEP, that's a Dayton poster right there...... ;D ;D ;D

I think they go 3 rounds.  All depends on the draw after round 2.  Could go to State. 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1331340" timestamp="1353004251"]
So two weeks ago Summer Creek was not very good and Dayton was going to beat them.  Now they have beatin Dayton they are going to State?  YEP, that's a Dayton poster right there...... ;D ;D ;D

I think they go 3 rounds.  All depends on the draw after round 2.  Could go to State.
[/quote]The winner of the Dayton Summer Creek game had the best spot in the div. I bracket.  SC won with an EXCLAMATION point. The winner of the Nederland vs Dayton game will have a much tougher playoff road than SC.

[quote name="dayton" post="1331128" timestamp="1352993617"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=106205.msg1331127#msg1331127 date=1352993584]
Lets go [b]Panthers[/b],Big [b]Ned[/b],[b]Vidor[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
[b]no love [/b] for Livingston?

[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=106205.msg1331126#msg1331126 date=1352993295]
dayton one and done
[/quote]

been waiting years to use that one I bet.  :D
[/quote]_ _ _ _ NO Iam going to leave that at that! As for dayton we shall see!!!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1331340" timestamp="1353004251"]

[/quote]

who you think beats em?

[quote name="dayton" post="1331410" timestamp="1353006540"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106205.msg1331340#msg1331340 date=1353004251]

[/quote]

who you think beats em?
[/quote]I was gonna say Georgetown might give them a run for their money but after watching them they don't look that impressive but you never know!

[quote name="dayton" post="1331410" timestamp="1353006540"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106205.msg1331340#msg1331340 date=1353004251]

[/quote]

who you think beats em?
[/quote]who knows I havent seen many of the other teams play. Last year when manvel killed dayton everybody said they would win state. Manvel actually had 3 real close games in the playoffs and got beat by aledo. I looked at the program of manvel from last year and that team had much more size and d1 talent than sc. When I hear people say sc reminds them of manvel I think they must have short term memory loss. Last year manvel had I think 7 kids that were jr and seniors with big time d1 potential.. This year alone dc top 300 manvel has 3 kids. One is a lineman 6"3 315 a qb and a tight end 6"7 245. My point is if a team like manvel can get beat I dont think sc is a shoe in. also remember manvel got to go d 2 bracket.

All the respect I had for you until you went totally HOMER on these picks. Vidor plays either of your D2s and they get crushed and we advance. Sad thing is SC is a 5A team playing in 4A and 19-4A gets to face them again next year when they have 3000+. We have 1386 kids and I'm still trying to figure out the math that makes us Div. 1 (yes, I inderstand how it works, doesn't make it right). It's gonna look really bad when we beat SC in by 2 TDs.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1332430" timestamp="1353081392"]
All the respect I had for you until you went totally HOMER on these picks. Vidor plays either of your D2s and they get crushed and we advance. Sad thing is SC is a 5A team playing in 4A and 19-4A gets to face them again next year when they have 3000+. We have 1386 kids and I'm still trying to figure out the math that makes us Div. 1 (yes, I inderstand how it works, doesn't make it right). It's gonna look really bad when we beat SC in by 2 TDs.
[/quote]

I am curious to see how Vidor's FB isn't going to get any yards from the dive. Not a single team this year has been able to effectively shut down MQ & Moore. Yes they have slowed down one but not both.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1332430" timestamp="1353081392"]
[/quote]i think sc will win but but dont go by the dayton score. Sc has a good team but dayton rolled over and played dead. I really think vidor will play sc tough and if vidor can get a few breaks who knows. You have to keep a team like sc out of rythem and what better offense to do that than vidor.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1332446" timestamp="1353081961"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106205.msg1332430#msg1332430 date=1353081392]
[/quote]i think sc will win but but dont go by the dayton score. Sc has a good team but dayton rolled over and played dead. I really think vidor will play sc tough and if vidor can get a few breaks who knows. You have to keep a team like sc out of rythem and what better offense to do that than vidor.
[/quote]

BH would have beat them minus the turnovers.

I was at the game and I dont know if bh would have beat them but it would have been very close. Im a huge dayton fan but alot of our fans like to justify why a team beat us like they did. Fact is dayton has not been getting better as the year has progressed and everybody else has. Sc is good but far from unbeatable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine