BH VS LIVINGSTON PREDICTIONS

cougar14

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1332808" timestamp="1353097803"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=106086.msg1332805#msg1332805 date=1353097519]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1332332#msg1332332 date=1353077997]
Lions have only been held under 21 twice. One was without Collins and one was versus Nederland. BH is not Nederland.
[/quote]No, BH is a team that has beaten Nederland the past two years. Our defense is better than Nederlands. I will be suprised if Liv. scores unless it is on a special teams play.
[/quote]your defense is not better than Nederland.  ::) now better than LV: Yes!
[/quote]

Thanks, Buddy...you beat me to that reply...BH defense is NOT better than Nederland's

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cougar14" post="1330443" timestamp="1352921932"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1330392#msg1330392 date=1352919371]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=106086.msg1330384#msg1330384 date=1352918736]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=106086.msg1330314#msg1330314 date=1352914554]
How much of the Lions offense is just Collins? Cause if you come at us with just him, not a great game plan. I agree with SC. We gonna beat the brakes off ya...
[/quote]You need to just think for a moment and realize the cloest thing BH has come to seeing a player the likes of Collins this year was the twins from Crosby. And they are not even close to him or Montana,Mitchelle and Ozen rb Jones. My friend you all are in trouble, and if you think he's all we have, again you are in trouble.
[/quote]

Sharp gets no love ;) Is he better than Sharp too?
[/quote]So Jones is better than both of the twins but they are both more highly recruited. Collins is a [b]better qb[/b] than Walter or Sharp but he's going to Texas to play db, and who the heck is Mitchell? Tony Brown is the most highly recruited player in that district and it's not close. Montana is a good runner, he's one dimensional, that's why he has one td and 4 picks. Quirante is going to play lb or safety in college. Collins is a good DB, that's it. Hopkins is better than jones, and that's not my opinion, that's what they guy that coach on saturday think.  Y'all only have two good offenses in 20-4a, and Livingston isn't one. Look up the kids from 19-4a vs 20-4a, lot of major d1 over here, 20-4a only has about a dozen kids total with rivals pages and it's twice that or more over here. Don't speak from the heart, speak with the facts.
[/quote]

You sure QB? Not ATHLETE but QB?

[quote name="Trocket" post="1332710" timestamp="1353092355"]
Might not have a chance to get back on here until after game or tomorrow morning, but let me say: Hope everyone from Livingston and BH fans have a safe trip and we all get to enjoy a great game tonight with the best team winning. Hope for injury free game for both teams and safe return home for them and their fans. Let us not forget that when the last second goes off the clock and the kids have given their best, that it was just a game and not the end of the world, there is always a tomorrow. [b]If BH wins, I'll be pulling for them in the next round and be there to support them against whoever they play and hope the same from them as well. Next round I'll be supporting whoever come out of 20-4A or 19-4A all the way. So let us all go out there and support our teams as if we will be the difference in the game, yet knowing that the games are always decided between the lines, whether its by the Coaches, Players, or Referees. They are the ones on the field that makes the outcome what it will be, so "LET'S DO IT!![/b] ;D
[/quote]

Oh, poppygosh!!!!  Lol.  ;D

I went to th Livingston pep-rally today, they were all practicing this new cheer.  Pretty cool!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddJqJZ1HNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddJqJZ1HNM[/url]

Well, that's my last shot over the bow, off to the Bh victory.   

P.S.  ________________________________  this space reserved for crow chewing.  ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1329261" timestamp="1352833065"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1329044#msg1329044 date=1352819286]
Smoking Baby, put down the pipe and the bong and just walk away slowly. You have had way too much, way too early. You are delusional if you think either team will win in a blow out. The Barbies have played three viable teams all season and lost to all three, but played each one close. Livingston has played six playoff teams, lost to five and played all pairly close. Both teams lost to Dayton in a relatively close game. Both teams blew out Lumberton. These are two evenly matched teams. Both play smash mouth football. This will be a hard faught, close game. It will probably turn on a special teams play, a turnover or one big play. Oh yea, and the tradition of loosing in the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]

We hold Livingston to under 10 points and less than 200 yards total offense.  Your QB will have less than 100 yards rushing/passing combined.  You will go 2 quarters before you get your 3rd first down and 3 quarters before you score.  Your score will come on a BH turnover opportunity during a special teams kick/punt.  The field goal will come against back-ups after we have put up 30+ points.  I will be eating Florida's ribs and ripping britches like a tied coon the whole time.  8) 8)

[/quote]

Well, I didn't rip my britches, but I am pretty sure the rest was close enough for the hand grenade throwers!  ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1334237" timestamp="1353130339"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106086.msg1329261#msg1329261 date=1352833065]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1329044#msg1329044 date=1352819286]
Smoking Baby, put down the pipe and the bong and just walk away slowly. You have had way too much, way too early. You are delusional if you think either team will win in a blow out. The Barbies have played three viable teams all season and lost to all three, but played each one close. Livingston has played six playoff teams, lost to five and played all pairly close. Both teams lost to Dayton in a relatively close game. Both teams blew out Lumberton. These are two evenly matched teams. Both play smash mouth football. This will be a hard faught, close game. It will probably turn on a special teams play, a turnover or one big play. Oh yea, and the tradition of loosing in the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]

We hold Livingston to under 10 points and less than 200 yards total offense.  Your QB will have less than 100 yards rushing/passing combined.  You will go 2 quarters before you get your 3rd first down and 3 quarters before you score.  Your score will come on a BH turnover opportunity during a special teams kick/punt.  The field goal will come against back-ups after we have put up 30+ points.  I will be eating Florida's ribs and ripping britches like a tied coon the whole time.  8) 8)

[/quote]

Well, I didn't rip my britches, but I am pretty sure the rest was close enough for the hand grenade throwers!  ;) ;)
[/quote]

That's about close as one can call it ;D your new name should be "Smokestradamus" lol

Great game Eagles...lets refocus and set our sites on Elgin.

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1334261" timestamp="1353130761"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106086.msg1334237#msg1334237 date=1353130339]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106086.msg1329261#msg1329261 date=1352833065]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's about close as one can call it ;D your new name should be "Smokestradamus" lol

[/quote]

Nah, I think it's just my lucky chicken.  His name is BMTSoulja Jr......... ;D ;D  He's known for "covering" the spread.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1334272" timestamp="1353131099"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=106086.msg1334261#msg1334261 date=1353130761]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106086.msg1334237#msg1334237 date=1353130339]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, I think it's just my lucky chicken.  His name is BMTSoulja Jr......... ;D ;D  He's known for "covering" the spread.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hahaha Zingggggg!  8)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1332942" timestamp="1353107240"]
I went to th Livingston pep-rally today, they were all practicing this new cheer.  Pretty cool!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddJqJZ1HNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddJqJZ1HNM[/url]

Well, that's my last shot over the bow, off to the Bh victory.   

P.S.  My name is Trocket and I'm eating my crow, do anybody have some Garlic sauce ;D ;D________________________________  this space reserved for crow chewing.  ;) ;)
[/quote]I declare you still got too much time on your hand ;D ;D ;D Hope to see you soon, be safe and enjoy the next round. :'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Yep, back to putting the responsibility of a vote on the actual voter. You call Trump a turd sandwich and I say he was a good President. Once again, your cakewalk theory is bogus, no such thing for a Republican President no matter how many time you claim it. Bottom line, we got two choices, it's a given, folks need to deal with it. The woulda, coulda, shoulda ship has sailed.
    • That's true to an extent. I think (my opinion) the upheaval within the party over Trump, an outsider, being elected and the "Never Trumpers" may have had something to do with that. The Republican party is so bass ackwards right now, it's ridiculous. I think they have a better shot though.
    • I definitely remember. One of my favorite movies.
    • His assistant, Flowers. Former coach at Broaddus I believe. Young guy
    • back to the old "the voters are stupid if they don't decide our turd sandwich is better than their turd sandwich" argument.  first and foremost it's the party's responsibility to put out electable candidates (both failed).  Then the party line voters are responsible for picking an electable option in the primaries for the general election (both failed again).  And finally, once you get to the general election, it's the entire country's responsibility to pick the best option for the job.  85-90% of the country's vote is decided before a candidate is ever named (and everyone commenting in this thread falls in this category).  And to be completely honest, the left has done a better job of pandering to those 10-15% who actually decide the presidency, they're just screwed here because they have the sitting president and he wants to run again.  Lucky for them the right are throwing the same guy at him that lost the last time, and nobody likes him any more than they did 4 years ago.  If we'd picked literally ANYBODY besides Trump in the primary it would be a cakewalk.  As it is, it'll be a tight race likely coming down to tenths of percentages in a handful of states to decide things.  But hey, instead of doing what's necessary to win elections, let's just insist on doing the same thing that didn't work before, demanding the other side completely adjust their politics without any concessions, and then blame them for being stupid when they don't agree to our terms and just vote in their own not very good candidate.
  • Topics