Humble Summer Creek at Dayton Game Thread/SC wins 45-7!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Dayton, 111 total yards. Crosby had more rushing yards than that on SC before we threw for 337. The stats say the Broncos could be in line for another beat down by Ned next week, if so I will also be correct on my "Dayton ending the season on a losing streak" prediction.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325891" timestamp="1352522913"]
Come on Dayton, 111 total yards. Crosby had more rushing yards than that on SC before we threw for 337. The stats say the Broncos could be in line for another beat down by Ned next week, if so I will also be correct on my "Dayton ending the season on a losing streak" prediction.
[/quote]

Would be the first in quite a while.... if it happens, so be it. The fact will still remain that the Cougs are the Broncos' doormat for another year. I believe it was you that said we would lose our last three to BH, SC, and NED.... so, .... you'd be wrong..... again.

[quote name="dayton" post="1325883" timestamp="1352522713"]
[/quote]So are your hopes of leaving the first round this year.
[/quote]

At least you hope.... just be sure you come eat a little crow if we win next week.... Since you never were man enough to do so when [b]our JV Offense dropped 45 on your 8th grade D.[/b]
[/quote]
It's clear it was a fluke. We had similar numbers on SC, BH, and Dayton, but we're the only playoff team you moved the ball on. Unlike Dayton, our defense really has gotten salty since then. We allowed less yards than everyone we both played. Better hope we lose to Manor or you could be hearing about this 'til December.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325891" timestamp="1352522913"]
[/quote]Who gives a crap about the stats, How did they work out for you against Dayton? Crosby lost to Sc also, give it a rest! You hope and pray every Friday night that Dayton loses so you can feel better about yourself.

[quote name="dayton" post="1325896" timestamp="1352523112"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106034.msg1325891#msg1325891 date=1352522913]
[/quote]

Would be the first in quite a while.... if it happens, so be it. The fact will still remain that the Cougs are the Broncos' doormat for another year. I believe it was you that said we would lose our last three to BH, SC, and NED.... so, .... you'd be wrong..... again.
[/quote]BH sucks, I really didn't think they could beat y'all but they almost did. Dayton has digressed since you've played Crosby and teams have gotten film on you. No running backs, no receivers, scared qb, it was a fluke like I said. We marched the ball up and down the field on y'all, just couldn't execute in the tight redzone. That was over a month ago though, we would beat y'all now. You need to worry how you are going to block 90 and 92 from Ned right now though.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1325905" timestamp="1352523345"]
I was expecting to here a lot of excuses and I'm not. Hard to talk trash when you're being so humble.  :( 
[/quote]i have some excuses. Daytons oline sucked. Offense sucked. Defense lived on the field and summer creek had a good team with a game plan. Whats really scary is nederland is licking their chops for next week. This week of practice better be good ot it will be one and done. But maybe I can watch sc make a run. I enjoy watching good football even if its not my bronx.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325916" timestamp="1352523596"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106034.msg1325896#msg1325896 date=1352523112]
[/quote]

[/quote]BH sucks, I really didn't think they could beat y'all but they almost did. Dayton has digressed since you've played Crosby and teams have gotten film on you. No running backs, no receivers, scared qb, it was a fluke like I said. We marched the ball up and down the field on y'all, just couldn't execute in the tight redzone. That was over a month ago though, we would beat y'all now. You need to worry how you are going to block 90 and 92 from Ned right now though.
[/quote]Scoreboard buddy! Crosby got spanked by SC and DAYTON

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325901" timestamp="1352523264"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106034.msg1325883#msg1325883 date=1352522713]
[/quote]So are your hopes of leaving the first round this year.
[/quote]

At least you hope.... just be sure you come eat a little crow if we win next week.... Since you never were man enough to do so when [b]our JV Offense dropped 45 on your 8th grade D.[/b]
[/quote]
It's clear it was a fluke. We had similar numbers on SC, BH, and Dayton, but we're the only playoff team you moved the ball on. Unlike Dayton, our defense really has gotten salty since then. We allowed less yards than everyone we both played. Better hope we lose to Manor or you could be hearing about this 'til December.
[/quote]

fluke? ok....

i hope crosby does go far. Their kids work hard just like ours do and it speaks well of our district. I hope you shout it from the rooftops if that's the case. Even if you don't have the brass to admit when your wrong.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1325905" timestamp="1352523345"]
I was expecting to here a lot of excuses and I'm not. Hard to talk trash when you're being so humble.  :( 
[/quote]

Dayton fans talk some smack but can usually win and lose with class for the first few days after the game. We've had too much success to be bitter like Cougar14.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325830" timestamp="1352521854"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=106034.msg1325760#msg1325760 date=1352520901]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=106034.msg1325732#msg1325732 date=1352520480]
. . . . And to think, April didn't agree with me when I told her, "the stats say Dayton will get their teeth kicked in". Guess that's one prediction I was right on this year.
[/quote] Just like your kitties got theirs kicked in
[/quote]Depending on what number you want to look at we put up 459 or 481 total yards on SC. They didn't pull Sharp 'til the last td. They had the second string in during the third quarter on y'all. Congratulations on going 9-1 and getting the D1 # 2 seed. Now you get Crosby's old friend Ned in the first round. Ned couldn't beat us in the playoffs, they might hammer y'all. FEARLESS PREDICTION: Liltex takes down his "third round or better since 07" moniker down.
[/quote] i was talking yall getting your teeth knocked in by the Broncos  ::)... see you changed back to your original name...

[quote name="cougar14" post="1325916" timestamp="1352523596"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Go back into hiding. I think you've spewed enough for the night.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1325943" timestamp="1352524315"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106034.msg1325916#msg1325916 date=1352523596]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]Go back into hiding[/b]. I think you've spewed enough for the night.
[/quote]

Preach!!!

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1325939" timestamp="1352524272"]
Yes they did and Dayton came out flatfooted and never seemed to get anything going but i do have to say alot of that was due to SC  D
[/quote]
I said out D was the real deal. They showed that tonight. You dayton fans have to admit that.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1325947" timestamp="1352524388"]
[quote author=mlwdayton link=topic=106034.msg1325939#msg1325939 date=1352524272]
Yes they did and Dayton came out flatfooted and never seemed to get anything going but i do have to say[b] alot of that was due to SC  D[/b][/quote]
I said out D was the real deal. They showed that tonight. [b]You dayton fans have to admit that.[/b]
[/quote]

he did..... we have..... and it is.... 8)

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1325927" timestamp="1352523844"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106034.msg1325916#msg1325916 date=1352523596]
[/quote]

[/quote]Scoreboard buddy![b] Crosby got spanked by SC and DAYTON[/b]
[/quote]You right, we did get spanked by SC and Dayton. We missed some chances to execute in the 3rd or it would've been tied before the kid from SC made the Houdini play. We had more yards than SC during our game and they stayed on the gas 'til late to put us away. Y'all got flat out embarrassed. You gained 111 yards but at least 60 was during trash time. They didn't even punt against y'all.

The Broncos got punched in the mouth and responded like a bunch of girls. SC should do well in the playoffs, good luck to them, they are a good football team. I think the broncos needed to be brought back down to earth, news stories and all the hype swelled a few of their heads. They are not playing as team right now and they are a mediocre football team, and that falls on the head coaches shoulders. I hope they get it together by next week. Too much talent here not to.