3A Middle School District Champs

ryanpick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee 8th is not even in the district title race... They lost 30-6 to Orangefield and 13-6 to BC. WOS 8th is undefeated and has at least a share of the district title locked up and if head to head is considered in the district when ties come into play, then they already have the title won because the only other teams with only one loss are OF and BC who WOS beat....

[quote name="SD2" post="1321661" timestamp="1352222955"]
What are the team records so far?

7th & 8th

Bridge City
Buna
Hamshire Fannett
Hardin Jefferson
Orangefield
Silsbee
West Orange
[/quote]

8th I can only give you what I know:

WOS 7-0 District 5-0
BC District 4-1
OF District 4-1
Silsbee District 3-2

What difference does it make who was playing and who wasn't? They still lost and they still got a loss for that one which is keeping this from being for the district title. If you are just talking about winning or losing. Did Mike J play in the game against WOS last year?

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1322226" timestamp="1352252239"]
What difference does it make who was playing and who wasn't? They still lost and they still got a loss for that one which is keeping this from being for the district title. If you are just talking about winning or losing. Did Mike J play in the game against WOS last year?
[/quote]
I don't know, sure he did. But this isn't about last year. This is about this year..

;) Attn: to all the parents and coaches who think I am a loud mouth and need to tone it down ... you're in luck!  I will be at the WOS vs Silsbee game; however, I doubt you will be hearing my yell very much if at all.  I have Strep Throat and can't talk much less yell.  Woo Hoo, you guys should be happy for that alone!  ;)

See you guys tomorrow night!  May the best team win ... WOS of course!  :-*

Queen

Its gonna be a tough game for the 8th grade for sure. Silsbee seems to be at full strength ,and yes it did make a difference with mike J not being at the th orangefield game not sure if it would have gave us a win. OF played us very tough. Now the 7th grade game im saying all Silsbee,  they are undefeated and have not been scored on at all this year. GOOD LUCK WOS and Silsbee  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder