19-4A, Get Ready to be Punked Again...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1319391" timestamp="1352001267"]
You mean the "Daddies" that both BH and Dayton own?  OK, come see us, we are ready.
[/quote]

Y'all ought to be afraid because Ozen might make the playoffs again. BTW, they're blue and gold if you don't remember through the tears...

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1319389" timestamp="1352001232"]
Delusions of grandeur...
Name the last time a black and gold team from 20-4A beat the Broncos?
Not going to happen this year neither.

A Central victory tonight (as predicted by Toups Graphics) clears the way for the Pirates to be in division II.  Pirates have a chance to make it to quarterfinals there.
[/quote]

Clears the way? Vidor will still be Division 1. Things things need to occur for Vidor to land in Division II: Central would need to beat Nederland and Ozen would have to lose to Lumberton. Since you teach math, I'm going to leave it to you to figure out the odds of both events occurring.

Delusions of grandeur...

A Central victory tonight (as predicted by Toups Graphics) clears the way for the Pirates to be in division II.  Pirates have a chance to make it to quarterfinals there.
[/quote]
Central still has to beat district champ Nederland to make the playoffs.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[img]http://blackwater.k12.mo.us/vimages/shared/vnews/stories/4b605aaa1182b/bulldog-pirate-halloween-costume.jpg[/img]
[move][color=black][size=18pt][b]All bark, no bite.[/b][/size][/color][/move]

Delusions of grandeur...

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the last time the Broncos lost to a black and gold team from 20-4A was the last time they faced Nederland in a playoff game if memory serves correct. Not talking trash, just answering your question. I am sure I will have to hear about the year y'all beat us to a pulp in Bulldog Stadium again now for answering your question though...

[quote name="jake94" post="1319457" timestamp="1352003746"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=105710.msg1319389#msg1319389 date=1352001232]
Delusions of grandeur...

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the last time the Broncos lost to a black and gold team from 20-4A was the last time they faced Nederland in a playoff game if memory serves correct. Not talking trash, just answering your question. I am sure I will have to hear about the year y'all beat us to a pulp in Bulldog Stadium again now for answering your question though...
[/quote]

When was that 1912?

You do realize your not assured the Broncos right?

Like a sorta big game is happening next friday... i mean it sorta important as it pits two teams that are probably top 25 state teams against one another... both unbeaten, both very good, both having similar results against the other two playoff teams...

Just saying... Broncos win and vidor will get shredded by that KP offense.

[quote name="jake94" post="1319457" timestamp="1352003746"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=105710.msg1319389#msg1319389 date=1352001232]
Delusions of grandeur...

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, they are still holding on to that...how long ago was that?  Nederland or Vidor could easily beat Dayton or Summer Creek, line up and play them.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1319536" timestamp="1352014200"]
You do realize your not assured the Broncos right?

Like a sorta big game is happening next friday... i mean it sorta important as it pits two teams that are probably top 25 state teams against one another... both unbeaten, both very good, both having similar results against the other two playoff teams...

Just saying... Broncos win and vidor will get shredded by that KP offense.
[/quote]
KP really? Come on man.  ::)

We have our QB back and we have our safety back. (Dylan Towery) Who BTW has been out for a while. A healthy BH is super bad news for 20-4A. We scrimmaged B. central and drove them, beat Lumberton like a drum. YesYes so did everyone else. It dont matter which team you guys send. 19-4a is beast. I am concerned about whoever has to play Nederland but dont mistake that for fear. I have supreme confidence in Dayton and SC.

HUGE game coming this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!!!!!! Good luck Dayton. BH is pulling for you...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges