STJFL Super bowl

[quote name="Horns46" post="1319214" timestamp="1351996790"]
For all you Lumberton folks who were so confident...I guess you can throw out that ALL Lumberton Super Bowl! 

Lumberton B vs PNG-P senior

Go Vidor!!!
[/quote]

Dude.....you need to get off the closet love affair you have with Lumberton......

We were hoping for an all Lumberton superbowl, but it didnt happen......Our boys played a great game and I'm proud......The better team today was PNG-P......

I wish both teams well in the bowl.........I hope Lumberton comes out on top

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1319289" timestamp="1351998744"]
[quote author=Horns46 link=topic=105707.msg1319214#msg1319214 date=1351996790]
For all you Lumberton folks who were so confident...I guess you can throw out that ALL Lumberton Super Bowl! 

Go Vidor!!!
[/quote]

Dude.....you need to get off the closet love affair you have with Lumberton......

We were hoping for an all Lumberton superbowl, but it didnt happen......Our boys played a great game and I'm proud......The better team today was PNG-P......

[/quote]

Dude.....no I'm just tired of getting on here and listening to everyone slobber over Lumberton and give no one else any respect.

[quote name="Horns46" post="1319311" timestamp="1351999443"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=105707.msg1319289#msg1319289 date=1351998744]
[quote author=Horns46 link=topic=105707.msg1319214#msg1319214 date=1351996790]

Go Vidor!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude.....no I'm just tired of getting on here and listening to everyone slobber over Lumberton and give no one else any respect.
[/quote]

Lumberton can't help if other people talk about 'em.......it's very catchy.....see, even you're doing it ;D

[color=red]Dude.....no I'm just tired of getting on here and listening to everyone slobber over Lumberton and give no one else any respect[/color].

Well if thats what your tired of then just go to the high school football page. No one is slobbering over them there. Matter of fact Chippy and I have discussed this before. Once they get to school ball it all changes for the worse. At this age Lumberton has always been played great football.

[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1319551" timestamp="1352017698"]
Vidor White wins junior division and watch out for Vidor seniors next year they wil be hard to handle. Vidor Black junior will be a talented team next year also.
[/quote]
Whatever!!  We handed that talented Vidor Black Junior team a good old fashion whippin in the first week of the playoffs this year with a young PNG W team.  As far as your Vidor W team they are legit.  If you look back at all the Vidor W games this year we played them the closes.  Should be a great Superbowl with a different outcome from the first time we played.  ;)

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1319681" timestamp="1352041460"]
[quote author=Boneyard Boys link=topic=105707.msg1319551#msg1319551 date=1352017698]
Vidor White wins junior division and watch out for Vidor seniors next year they wil be hard to handle. Vidor Black junior will be a talented team next year also.
[/quote]
Whatever!!  We handed that talented Vidor Black Junior team a good old fashion whippin in the first week of the playoffs this year with a young PNG W team.  As far as your Vidor W team they are legit.  If you look back at all the Vidor W games this year we played them the closes.  Should be a great Superbowl with a different outcome from the first time we played.  ;)
[/quote]How do you have a "Very Young" Png W team when you guys had to redraft?? Shouldn't it be 60/40. Im assuming you guys have 60% 9yr and 40% 10yr olds. Next year if you are loaded with 10, you will be forced to draft all 9's

[quote name="Gucci" post="1319850" timestamp="1352054458"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=105707.msg1319681#msg1319681 date=1352041460]
[quote author=Boneyard Boys link=topic=105707.msg1319551#msg1319551 date=1352017698]
[/quote]
[/quote]How do you have a "Very Young" Png W team when you guys had to redraft?? Shouldn't it be 60/40. Im assuming you guys have 60% 9yr and 40% 10yr olds. Next year if you are loaded with 10, you will be forced to draft all 9's
[/quote]
That is exactly right.

[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1320225" timestamp="1352080663"]
Vidor White will [b]handle[/b]PNG easily, again. Vidor Black next year will be talented and experienced, didnt say they will be the best, I know you guys have a good team coming back.
[/quote]
WRONG!!!  The bigger they are the harder they fall. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges