• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1318290" timestamp="1351924418"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=105653.msg1318286#msg1318286 date=1351924174]
This game in PA?

I'll be there!!
[/quote]you serious? what side you wanna sit on? Your ticket is on me, i dont sit up high though im afraid of heights.  8)
[/quote]
U mean u get high before the game, that's why u sit low

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1318355" timestamp="1351945213"]
how does harrison get the boys ready for this one?? same defensive plan we used against them in reliant?? i think LP will come out and blitz the heck out PAM. no run threat and they will pin their ears back and come after fisk. defense HAS to be conditioned and can't be on the field all night!!
[/quote]Get them ready? They should be ready now!!!!!! The game plan shouldn't change. If Lp wants to come after fisk let them, that means there db's are gonna b on an island. Fisk has done an outstanding job of finding and hitting the open receivers, and all they need is a pin hole and they can take it to the house!!!!!!!!!! Nothing changes from Reliant. Titans by 14

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1318403" timestamp="1351948814"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=105653.msg1318355#msg1318355 date=1351945213]
how does harrison get the boys ready for this one?? same defensive plan we used against them in reliant?? i think LP will come out and blitz the heck out PAM. no run threat and they will pin their ears back and come after fisk. defense HAS to be conditioned and can't be on the field all night!!
[/quote]Get them ready? They should be ready now!!!!!! The game plan shouldn't change. If Lp wants to come after fisk let them, that means there db's are gonna b on an island. Fisk has done an outstanding job of finding and hitting the open receivers, and all they need is a pin hole and they can take it to the house!!!!!!!!!! Nothing changes from Reliant. Titans by 14
[/quote]LP probably will play the same D package NS did, its hard to defend PAM on offense. Im more interested in seeing how the coaches prepare for that LP run attack.

PAM will be different on offense and defense. Last year team was pretty much even at rushing and passing. This year team can air it out with anyone. There is at least 4-6 top notch WR on this year teams making big plays. It will be interesting to see if with just 2 LB PAM can hold up to the LaPorte run game. I think Northshore just wore the PAM D down in the 4th.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder