LIVINGSTON AT VIDOR BROADCAST/Vidor wins 42-21!!

WOSgrad

Guest Boneyard Boys
Collins is a very good athelete but as a football player he made some really bad decisions IMO. I cant tell you how many times Livingston had 2nd or 3rd and 15+ because he would run around in the backfield and get sacked for a 10 yard loss. I mean the guy scrambles to the sideline looks down field and instead of just throwing the ball away he just steps out of bounds for a 5 yard loss, and the 4th down lol lets just run around and take a 20 yard sack at your own 1 yard line. Throw the ball up man, give one of your big recievers a chance to make a play, cant do it all you self Chevoski. Granted he did make some plays but Montana Quirante looked more like the big play QB.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1318287" timestamp="1351924188"]
Collins is a very good athelete but as a football player he made some really bad decisions IMO. I cant tell you how many times Livingston had 2nd or 3rd and 15+ because he would run around in the backfield and get sacked for a 10 yard loss. I mean the guy scrambles to the sideline looks down field and instead of just throwing the ball away he just steps out of bounds for a 5 yard loss, and the 4th down lol lets just run around and take a 20 yard sack at your own 1 yard line. Throw the ball up man, give one of your big recievers a chance to make a play, cant do it all you self Chevoski. Granted he did make some plays but Montana Quirante looked more like the big play QB.
[/quote]
+1 on your first post.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1318216" timestamp="1351919915"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=105603.msg1318212#msg1318212 date=1351919738]
Iam not quiet sure why Collins did what he did tonight? A player of his caliber does not need to do that imo. Montana gets talked about alot  on this sight. Sure looked like he was trying to turn this into a look at me game after Montana scored his first touchdown and Collins walked all the way to our sideline beside him holding up the hookem  horns and jawing
[/quote]thats unlike him, i'll see what went on tomorrow night.
[/quote]
A Picture is worth a thousand words...check out the Beaumont Enterprise article/pic...wow!

Hats off to a great pirate football team. I watched the whole game and couldn't believe the what was going on. Mr. Collins you are a great athlete, but lost to a more disciplined and more team oriented  opponent tonight. I have never in all my life reporting high school sports seen a player spit in another players face. Very disrespectful. Team is a reflection of the head coach and I was very disappointed in Livingston. Vidor's assistant coach at the end was wrong and should be a better example for his team. Great game to watch, but very impressed by Vidor's team first style.

[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1318301" timestamp="1351925124"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105603.msg1318216#msg1318216 date=1351919915]
Iam not quiet sure why Collins did what he did tonight? A player of his caliber does not need to do that imo. Montana gets talked about alot  on this sight. Sure looked like he was trying to turn this into a look at me game after Montana scored his first touchdown and Collins walked all the way to our sideline beside him holding up the hookem  horns and jawing
[/quote]
A Picture is worth a thousand words...check out the Beaumont Enterprise article/pic...wow!
[/quote]just seen it. i have no words. from the games ive been to he was never like that.

Guest Boneyard Boys
[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1318301" timestamp="1351925124"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105603.msg1318216#msg1318216 date=1351919915]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I have been trying to make this my profile pic for 30 mins but I cant figure it out.  >:(

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1318303" timestamp="1351925497"]
[quote author=JollyRoger81 link=topic=105603.msg1318301#msg1318301 date=1351925124]
[/quote]
[/quote]just seen it. i have no words. from the games ive been to he was never like that.
[/quote]
Buddy, i had much anticipation of watching Collins perform tonight. He is no doubt a great athlete but it will do him well to get served reallity for breakfast in the morning. Me personally, if i was the Liv coach, i would have sat him seconds after that picture was taken. His behavoir  throughout the game may have cost him more than just a district loss.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1318305" timestamp="1351926172"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105603.msg1318303#msg1318303 date=1351925497]
[quote author=JollyRoger81 link=topic=105603.msg1318301#msg1318301 date=1351925124]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Buddy, i had much anticipation of watching Collins perform tonight. He is no doubt a great athlete but it will do him well to get served reallity for breakfast in the morning. Me personally, if i was the Liv coach, i would have sat him seconds after that picture was taken. His behavoir  throughout the game may have cost him more than just a district loss.
[/quote]i'll say this, i know Mack tendencies. I'll explain tomorrow evening.

Im out

[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1318304" timestamp="1351925953"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I have been trying to make this my profile pic for 30 mins but I cant figure it out.  >:(
[/quote]
save it, create an account with image shack, download it. copy the link and select insert image on here and post.

[quote name="jmoore" post="1318065" timestamp="1351914337"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105603.msg1318053#msg1318053 date=1351914013]
im watching the highlights. wth was up with the unsportsmanlike plays? thats unlike Livingston. im shocked.
[/quote]
My nephew had players spitting in his face, on two different occasions players grabbing his privates and twisting during the game. Then during the hand shakes afterwards another player spit in his face. Beyond the point of trashy and horrible sportsmanship. As stated earlier this team does not belong with the rest of 20-4A!
[/quote]Why don't you quit lying that is what the vidor players were doing, I was at the game and I will at least tell the truth, Vidor is one of the dirtyest teams I have ever seen, the Livingston players got tired of it and started playing dirty too, The refs were terrible, but in your favor, I knew when they called the touchdown back when it was defensive pass interferance that they refs were going to call it for Vidor, not only that but your players were using the N word and over on Livingston sideline giving our coaches the finger and cursing them. Your Fans were trying to attack our players after the game and the police in your town were in the face of our players instead of doing their job of protecting our players on their way off the field. If Livingston had done that to any team I would be ashame. Now that is the truth, I could say a lots more that happen but I will leave it at that, because there is always two sides to a story. I'm not going to justify Livingston and you sure can't justify Vidor, the whole night was a disgrace to High School Football.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1318169" timestamp="1351917998"]
This was a great game in the 1st half... hard hitting hard nosed football... you hit me I hit you lets see who is standing last type of football.... The refs let this one get out of hand and it is what it is... other then a few cheap shots by both sides and some bad officiating for not stopping the game and telling both Head Coaches next Personal Foul will be an Ejection, i thought both teams played good football... Collins as an athlete is top shelf! But like some young men who get looked at by big D1 schools it has gone to his head a little... he was more of an I player then a team player in the end... #15 for Livingston has some great hands and decent speed... if their O line could hold back some Defenders for Collins they could be very deadly .... The Wrecking Crew from Vidor is probably not as athletic but they have that never say die mentality that keeps them going! Straight up Old School SHA BAM! football LOL Good Luck to Livingston in the playoffs if they stay healthy and keep their heads on square they could make some noise... Pirate keep working hard and moving forward!! 1 game at a time!! next up LC-M that is the only game we should be thinking about!! FINISH THIS SEASON BEFORE WE START THE NEXT!!!!!

Carry on that is all :-D LMAO!!!!
[/quote]+1 Fair post, thanks for being honest

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1318217" timestamp="1351920010"]
Didn't see any physical injuries but all of the spitting from Liv onto the faces of the Pirates, the boys might should be tested for diseases. And this should be filed with the UIL.
[/quote]I heard it was the other way around, that's hear say, just like yours, like I say there is always two sides to a story. 

[quote name="Gabe" post="1318253" timestamp="1351921945"]
I have a trusted source saying Livingston players spit at Vidor players during post game handshakes. Trust me, this person knows what they are talking about.

The dirtiest and least classy team I have ever seen on a field. Don't like that comment? Truth stings worse than a lie
[/quote]And I have just as good a source as you that said the same thing about the Vidor players. Trust me, this person knows what he is talking about because he was there and got spit on.

[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1318304" timestamp="1351925953"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]What I saw on this play was a clean hit that the refs at first threw a flag because they thought in was in the end zone before Collins put his hands on him, but wave the flag off when the other ref let him know that he had his hand on him before he cross the goal. Then Collins went over and pat him on the behind to let him know he wasn't trying to hurt him, the fans started booing and he raise his hand with a V. Now I could be wrong because I was not right there, but I'm not going to believe any of you until I see the play on camera myself. 

[quote name="tupac7" post="1318322" timestamp="1351930334"]
Mr. Tricket .....all do respect ... I personally heard and shot pictures of him.. probably a great kid but a poor choice tonight.
[/quote]Well I'm not saying you didn't but I would like to see the evidence for my self, he is a great kid, but none of us are perfect, if he did I would say also he made a poor choise tonight.

[quote name="Teamlast" post="1318330" timestamp="1351933173"]
From what my my niece is telling me the vidor coaches are sending the game film to Texas. Wouldn't be surprised if #14 is grey shirted after they see the way he acted and[b] how Montana made him
[/quote]
uncalled for. take it somewhere else. >:( and don't start rumors! in fact just get off the boards. all your posts are - and ignorant!

Guest TribePride
[quote name="pirates78" post="1318172" timestamp="1351918097"]
I have said this time and time again, [b]Coach Mathews is one of the classiest guys I know.[/b] He never stops fighting for equal calls and his, as well as others, players safety. I have yet to see another coach beat him to an injured player whether it be one of his own or an opposing player. That alone speaks volumes for him.
[/quote]

Just wanted to piggy back off of that comment. Always heard great things about Coach Mathews, seems to be very passonite about his players and the city of Vidor. Wish you guys the best in the playoffs.

I wish I were at this game.  It's unlike either team to act like this, especially since obviously, BOTH team are already in the playoffs even before the kickoff.  I've seen Collins play 3 years and counting, on both the gridiron and on the hardwood.  See never  Quirante and the Pirates play all the time.  Vidor's players and staff is the classiest around.  I know this first hand.  So, the actions of Livingston  with the spitting and Vidor with the same thing and the N word is so not these teams.  I wish I knew what fueled this or if all of this is even true. 

Good luck on BOTH teams in the playoffs.