Hershel Sims

WOS95

[quote name="badndn" post="1315478" timestamp="1351703822"]
[b]What you wanna bet you never hear his name again.[/b] At least not in a positive light.
If i was a team mate, I'd be pissed he quit on me now and not after the season! >:(
[/quote]

Just like you will never hear Jeremy Johnsons name again unless you read the school newspaper.  Not sure if a school will take a chance on either

[quote name="Javelina" post="1316104" timestamp="1351788896"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=105471.msg1315478#msg1315478 date=1351703822]
[b]What you wanna bet you never hear his name again.[/b] At least not in a positive light.
If i was a team mate, I'd be pissed he quit on me now and not after the season! >:(
[/quote]

Just like you will never hear Jeremy Johnsons name again unless you read the school newspaper.  Not sure if a school will take a chance on either
[/quote]
May be true, but at least JJ doesn't have a Criminal Record!

Guest incognito123
JJ is the one who will disappear.  I feel like Herschel will go back to Abilene and either end up at McMurry or Hardin Simmons.  Most likely MCM.  Might be the best move for him if he plans to continue playing.  It's amazing that a kid with so much talent seem sto lack so much heart and good, sound, decision making.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder