Kountze at East Chambers Game Thread/East Chambers wins 35-7!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1312139" timestamp="1351357161"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=105284.msg1312120#msg1312120 date=1351356604]
Where are the Kountze fans?

I did see a few of them already posting in the basketball forum. ;) ;D
[/quote]
Of course your gonna be here to ride Kountze fans.. ::)
[/quote]

You know me KJ, just poking fun.

Going to throw my 2 cents in on the 3 quarterback setup in kountze.  This has been said many times before.  Grayland Arnold should be your only quarterback.  Kountze is dangerous when he is in the game.  He is the fastest and has the strongest arm.  He makes things happen for the offense.  I truly hate saying this because the next three years watching him play is going to be uncomfortable.  Good luck on the next couple games.  Keep Arnold in for your best chance to win.

Keep winning Bucs. 

[quote author=justsaying link=topic=105284.msg1312522#msg1312522 date=1351377057]
Going to throw my 2 cents in on the 3 quarterback setup in kountze.  This has been said many times before.  Grayland Arnold should be your only quarterback.  Kountze is dangerous when he is in the game.  He is the fastest and has the strongest arm.  He makes things happen for the offense.  I truly hate saying this because the next three years watching him play is going to be uncomfortable.  Good luck on the next couple games.  Keep Arnold in for your best chance to win.

Keep winning Bucs.

If ONLY Kountze's OC knew that..... I thought he was supposed to be a seasoned football coach...can't see the best talent if it was to kick him in the mouth!  PITIFUL,PITIFUL, PITIFUL

[quote name="justsaying" post="1312522" timestamp="1351377057"]

Keep winning Bucs.
[/quote]
Lol..he must know something we don't I guess...

[quote name="justsaying" post="1312522" timestamp="1351377057"]

Keep winning Bucs.
[/quote]
I agree, I wanna pull my hair out everytime the Offensive Coordinator puts #14 Teel in the game. Arnold is clearly the best QB, and he needs to be in at all times. For whatever reason though, Middleton seems to not have any faith whatsoever in Arnold.

[quote name="ECBuc08" post="1315724" timestamp="1351728798"]
Does anyone know how the young man was that got hurt in the first half??
[/quote]
It was Sophomore Justin Harper..it wasn't as bad as ppl expected.. he is done for football this year but should be ok for the first basketball against Lumberton.. he was our second leading scorer last year as a Freshman..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine