Vidor's Bubba Maxwell and Hunter Hagler

VP

Are they both transfering at semester?  Thought Bubba was going to play a major role for LU this spring?  Both are hard working and personable young men.  Always fun to talk to both of them.  Bubba Maxwell was one of the all time oversights during his senior year in HS...Should have been used more!!!  Shows what some people know.  Congrats to both of them.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="OFBobcat" post="1310443" timestamp="1351275181"]
Are they both transfering at semester?  Thought Bubba was going to play a major role for LU this spring?  Both are hard working and personable young men.  Always fun to talk to both of them.  Bubba Maxwell was one of the all time oversights during his senior year in HS...Should have been used more!!!  Shows what some people know.  Congrats to both of them.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Maxwell is at Panola JC this year. He will be at UH next season.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote author=VP link=topic=1052th26.msg1310984#msg1310984 date=1351301203]
He is at Panola this year , I got this information first hand, I know bubba very well being he is my son. lol
[/quote]

Welcome to the Cougar Family.

Andy Jacobs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name="utfan06" post="1354349" timestamp="1355413127"]
Lamar lost a good player...heard they did him wrong...
[/quote]
What else is new....Bubba has been "done wrong" so many times before and funny thing is he keeps landing on his feet....Everything happens for a reason and the good ones just keep on keepin on....Good Luck this year Bubba..Prayin and rootin for ya!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder