The Future

ram0524

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1311823" timestamp="1351337668"]
Ned JV....would try  Tinsley out for next season as linebacker.

SMH, why that kid comes off field for JV on defense and hope they move him up for playoffs.

Kid tackles, strong and fast, fast, fast!!!!!!!

Breaux does so much on defense as well.  Look for him to do big things next season as well.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]
I think they should bring up Boredelon, he is the JV's offense

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ram0524" post="1311872" timestamp="1351344509"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=105187.msg1311823#msg1311823 date=1351337668]

SMH, why that kid comes off field for JV on defense and hope they move him up for playoffs.

Breaux does so much on defense as well.  Look for him to do big things next season as well.

[/quote]
[/quote]
agree, he is going to be contribute next year on varsity.

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="1312558" timestamp="1351379274"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=105187.msg1311872#msg1311872 date=1351344509]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=105187.msg1311823#msg1311823 date=1351337668]

[/quote]
[/quote]
agree, he is going to be contribute next year on varsity.
[/quote]
One play against Livingston he was wr and did a little bubble rout and then threw the ball 40 yards down field and hit his reciever in the endzone. So he could be part of some trickery as well

There is a lot to be said, and not to be said about underclassmen talent. Kids change so much in a year it's hard to tell, especially with the jv and the support of varsity. If a kid is phenominal, they usually play on the varsity even sometimes if they are a freshman. All that to say for me it's about the program and coaching. You develop the kids and that continually feeds system. Some coaches such as Neumann reload with less talent because of the program; some teams like Central have all the talent they need but can't get there because the the system is bad and they need a new head coach. The BISD has issues because the kids aren't learning the same thing from elementary school to high school.

Vidor has some very big shoes to fill when we lose this Sr. class.  Obviously starting with Quirante and most of our defense.  The Freshman group sounds like they are pretty solid, so hopefully we will continue to be relevant in the playoff picture.

[quote name="vhs" post="1312856" timestamp="1351397903"]
Vidor has some very big shoes to fill when we lose this Sr. class.  Obviously starting with Quirante and most of our defense.  The Freshman group sounds like they are pretty solid, so hopefully we will continue to be relevant in the playoff picture.
[/quote]

vhs, I do agree with you about big shoes to fill however, we'll be fine. You seen some of the Freshman games? Also, the Junior High has a group that is every bit as talented as the 2009 bunch, if not more. And, can you honestly tell me you saw this team coming in 2010? I wasn't willing to go out on a limb and say they would have the sort of year like 2011. Vidor football and Vidor sports in general have turned the corner...we have a coaching staff and program on a par with anybody's and are returning some good kids with experience. I'm not concerned about the future of Pirate football one iota. Whether we become "another Lumberton" I am willing to wager on with anyone in the area. Hamburger Depot on Tuesday nights, I'm easy to find.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder